Global Head of Digital
The Global Head of Digital is responsible for providing strategic direction, growth, and delivery standards for the Digital function supporting the Group. The qualified candidate will play a key part in leading, managing, and developing the functional leads within the division. They will also support the vision and goals for FWH and foster collaboration with other areas of the business including FW Commercial Services, FW Medical and FW Consulting as well as any future acquisitions and growth opportunities.
The qualified candidate will be managing pipeline, budgets, streamline resourcing, defining capabilities and skillsets, defining the organizational structure of the department. The successful candidate must demonstrate experience on building a scalable team, overseeing multiple streams of work and a detailed level of understanding in the digital space. You will oversee all digital solutions for the Group from end to end, including UX/UI, Web Design, Web Dev, SEO/SEM.
The leadership role requires an individual that can operate with composure and can handle high pressure situations, ensuring a climate within the business in which people want to do their best. The right person is dynamite in a room, can tell a story in front of clients and understands the difference between data and insights. The Global Head of Digital has client diplomacy, strong presentation and communication skills, and a proven track of developing and growing a team. You will be responsible for developing and crafting the digital integration practice, along with digital thought leadership and new business responsibilities.
· Create and implement change management strategies and plans that maximize employee adoption and usage and minimize resistance.
· Be able to effectively communicate the organizational design and structure of the department to internal clients
· Lead the development of a robust operational internal processes and be able to effectively manage the interface between Digital and other departments, influencing and coaching internal client to adopt the digital processes
· P&L responsibility including, being managed to and managing others to the agreed upon KPIs
· Partner with PM and Client Service LT to deliver operationally to achieve financial objectives with ability to translate agency financial objectives into actionable, meaningful and relevant steps to our teams
· Collaborate with Client Service and Project Management teams to understand agency business from a scope and workflow perspective, and contribute input to scope estimation, timelines, resource planning, etc.
· Work with Commercial Operations Leadership to collaborate on resource sharing and identify gaps, on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis to ensure optimal staff mix of talent to deliver our client work plans
· Grow digital pipeline by developing, communicating, and driving initiatives that will help the Group meet and exceed our financial goals and client expectations
· Drive results with continuous innovation to create world-class experience by identifying high impact digital solutions
· Regularly consults with Business Unit Leadership, Agency Leadership and Departments to drive digital cohesiveness across the ·
· Actively participates in new business
· Develop thought leadership at the client and industry level
· Strategically leverage and maximize our competitive advantage
· Fuel forward thinking and always be looking to drive growth to business
· Ensures team is constantly evolving to meet client needs and biggest business opportunities
· Provide clear direction to ensure that smart risks are being taken and that financial targets are met
· Build relationships and maintain contact with key client leaders and key agency leaders
· Responsible for managing and developing a senior team including 1:1s; continuous feedback; annual performance reviews and development plans
· Lead and inspire a team of digital designers, producers, strategists, and developers to ensure we hit our digital goals and can pivot quickly when we need to.
· Proactively provide direct feedback to team members to improve the quality of work provided to clients and client teams
· Minimum 10 years agency experience. Minimum 5 overseeing a team
· Bachelor's degree in advertising, marketing, or related field
· 10+ years' of digital experience
· Familiarity with planning tools
· Experience and broad exposure across digital platforms