Junior Digital Project Manager
About the role
We are looking for a Junior Digital Project Manager to join our growing digital delivery team in Knutsford, Cheshire. This is an exciting role working on a diverse range of digital deliveries in a fast-paced agency environment. From helping to deliver web apps to interactive booth experiences, no two days will be the same and we’ll ensure you learn plenty as you help support a growing team. The Digital team have a full spectrum of expertise from UX, Design, Development and Analytics. We span multiple offices and countries and work with wider teams across all of our locations. As one of the largest independently owned companies in the Medical Communications and Creative sector with offices around the globe, Fishawack offers a supportive & flexible working environment with excellent on-going career opportunities.
This role is based in our Knutsford, Cheshire office, however, there is an option of working from our Manchester office if you're willing to travel a few times a week.
You will deliver multiple projects to the highest standard, while steering and constructively challenging the team. As a producer, you can handle the project management and delivery.
We want someone who cares about user experience, interfaces and solving communication problems through digital. You will be part of the programme management team and as you progress, lead the team in the design and development of great looking websites, beautiful-yet-functional interfaces, innovative web applications, hybrid mobile apps and more.
You will be working with multiple internal teams to develop proposals, cost estimates and manage the progress of the digital outputs. You’ll ensure standards and brand guidelines are met, carry out quality control and ensure that projects are being delivered on time and to budget. You will learn about our digital process and best practices. You will be mentored and supported by a senior member of the team. You’ll occasionally travel to meet clients and support our digital deliveries. We’ll show you our impressive portfolio at the interview.
About the role
- Provide task-based support of all aspects of assigned projects from management and delivery
- Ensure all stakeholders and members of delivery teams are kept informed and regularly updated on project progress
- Assist in identifying solutions and generate project opportunities
- Be enthusiastic about digital design, development and UX best practices
- Be analytical, handle multiple moving components with good attention to detail
- Be self-motivated, positive under pressure and an asset to the team
- Have a strong personal drive to deliver quality
- Keep up to date with new technologies and be keen to learn new skills
- Listen and take relevant notes
- Manage content population and system administration
- As a good communicator you are comfortable interacting with different roles and seniority
- Ability to juggle multiple projects at the same time whilst ensuring quality
- Capacity to deal with ad hoc requests and manage conflicting deadlines
- Experience of working in a multidisciplinary team
- An understanding of current digital/web technologies and standards
- Comfortable with learning new technologies
- Comfortable with different OS’s including Mac, Windows, iOS and Android
- If not experienced with digital systems and platforms, you have a keen interest and aptitude to learn on the job. Example; CMS, EMS, CRM, Project Management
- You have an active interest in day-to-day tech such as IOT, smart technology, gaming, etc.
We offer a creative, supportive environment, where you will be able to continuously develop. You will be working on a Mac Laptop with multiple monitors. We will support you with both in-house and online training. We offer a generous company pension, private medical insurance with great member benefits, life insurance, annual conference ticket and a fine selection of drinks.
Fishawack Health, an independent, full-service, global healthcare communications group with over 850 medical experts, marketing professionals and strategic specialists. We are bound by our beliefs, connected through our culture and fearlessly move forward with purpose.
Established in 2001, Fishawack Health is a dynamic healthcare communications companies with teams across the UK, US, India, Portugal and Switzerland. Our reputation is built on excellence and creativity, bound by a common philosophy and a commitment to providing premium communications services tailored to meet the individual needs of our clients across the pharmaceutical and healthcare industries. Our mission is to improve outcomes for patients through the communication and application of healthcare knowledge. As our success continues to grow so does our need for talented individuals.