Senior Project Manager
Senior Project Manager - Medical Communications
Salary: £Competitive (DOE) + excellent benefits (pension, healthcare etc.)
Location: Any UK office - Manchester, Knutsford, Oxford, Brighton, London or fully remote/home based.
About the role
You will be responsible for supporting the account teams to deliver projects for your assigned accounts through proactive project management, typically focusing on one or two larger accounts. You will help deliver various projects to budget, schedule and agreed specification, meeting Fishawack KPIs whilst achieving client objectives and surpassing their expectations. You will be client facing and serve as a key contact for clients and other agencies/3rd parties. You will have an excellent understanding of client needs and objectives, and work effectively with client service, scientific services and the shared solutions teams, to meet client and team objectives. You will be the go-to person for clients and the internal team for all non-content related project elements, regularly driving status meetings and client calls. In return, Fishawack will offer you excellent job benefits, on-going career opportunities and a supportive & flexible working environment.
Who are Fishawack Health?
Fishawack Health is the leading global commercialisation partner for the life science industry. Established in 2001 and headquartered in the UK, Fishawack Health is now an 800+ strong global organisation, bringing together best-in-class agencies and experts across Medical Communications, Consulting, and Commercial.
We help develop, launch, and grow brands for clients across the life sciences industry, including global pharmaceutical and medical device manufacturers and emerging biotech and healthcare companies. Our internationally registered, award-winning teams collaborate across operations in the UK (Knutsford, Manchester, Brighton and Oxford) and USA (Evansville, New York, Philadelphia, Scottsdale, St. Louis and San Diego).
What you'll do
- Manage all aspects of assigned projects from a project management and financial perspective, ensuring successful planning, management, execution and outcomes
- In conjunction with senior team members, ensure both external and internal stakeholders are kept informed and regularly updated on project progress with any concerns being flagged to more senior members of the internal team in a timely manner
- Actively manage project finances to achieve Fishawack KPI's and proactively discuss any corrective courses of action with client and internal team
- Where possible identify, and generate, opportunities with existing and new accounts.
- Perform other duties as assigned e.g. line management, mentorship etc.
- Ideally 3+ years’ experience in a Project Management /Client Service function within a Medical Communications agency
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong financial acumen, planning and organisation, productivity
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft packages; Excel, Word, PowerPoint etc.
- Self-motivated, professional and detail-oriented, with an enthusiastic desire to continuously learn, evolve and innovate
We offer a creative, supportive environment with a uniquely diverse career structure where you will be able to continuously develop. Our STEPS training programme – Supporting Training, Enhancing Professional Development – provides a broad range of training delivered in-house and on-line, and supplements on-the-job training/project team-led training initiatives. We also offer a generous company pension, private medical insurance plus many other excellent employee benefits.
Reasonable adjustments: We'll consider any reasonable adjustments you'd like us to put in place in the interests of fairness and equal opportunities.