Due to our continued growth, Flipdish are seeking an experienced QA Engineer that wants to move towards automation. This person will join a new QA team with the opportunity to help grow and input to the day to day working of the team. The role will be heavily focused on automation and will include some manual work. You will have the opportunity to grow your automation skills along with building knowledge on build/ deployment tooling and a number of technologies.
Candidates requiring visa sponsorship now or in the future need not apply.
- Design and create test cases, manual and automated, to address business and technical use cases.
- Work within an Agile environment, using JIRA and TestRail along with a number of automated build/ deployment tools.
- Input to the creation of a new automation framework to cover Web, Mobile/Tablet and backend.
- Opportunity to build your automation skills and help to move the company towards a full CI/CD model.
- Interact with product and development teams to develop a strong understanding of the products.
- Execute manual and automated testing across the applications backend and frontend while using a range of hardware including desktop & mobile.
- Deploying to and maintaining test environments using a number of automated tools and processes.
- Support production deployments of applications.
- Quickly gain product knowledge and become a product expert.
- Continually look to input to and improve the QA process and team and overall development process.
Skills & Experience Required:
- 3+ years’ experience in QA with at least 2 years in an agile environment.
- Exposure to testing technology implementations with C#, React, IIS, SQL Server, Windows Server
and iOS/ Android.
- Experience in testing dynamic applications across web and mobile.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Database skills with a good knowledge of writing SQL.
- Some previous experience testing APIs with tools like Postman/ SoapUI.
- Some working knowledge of a programming language a benefit, Python, C# or Java.
- Knowledge of automation with technologies like Selenium, Appium, RobotFramework
or similar beneficial.
- Some knowledge of CI/CD tooling and processes an advantage.
- Ability to work on own initiative and must be detail oriented.
- 23 days holidays
- Flexible working
- Bike to work
- Taxsaver Scheme
- Employee referral programme
- Access to a PRSA
- Collaborative work environment with a dynamic and multicultural team
- Team-building activities and social events
- Unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance within the company
Flipdish is one of the fastest growing startups in Europe. At Flipdish we build customised food ordering websites and apps that increase online sales for food businesses. Founded in 2015, Flipdish enables restaurants to directly accept online orders and manage their online presence and operations, without having to list on aggregator platforms. Some of our customers include Centra, Mao At Home, Bombay Pantry, Chopped, and Base Wood Fired Pizza. Flipdish is now installed in over 10 countries and is expanding rapidly. At Flipdish we are dedicated to becoming the global leader in white-label online food ordering, with a focus on client and employee success.
Flipdish Mission Statement: “To be the market leader for white-label online ordering globally, with a focus on customer and employee success.”