Country Sales Manager
Flipdish is one of the fastest growing startups in Europe. At Flipdish we build customised food ordering websites and apps that increase online sales for food businesses. Founded in 2015, Flipdish enables restaurants to directly accept online orders and manage their online presence and operations, without having to list on aggregator platforms. Flipdish is now installed in over 10 countries and is expanding rapidly.
Mission statement: At Flipdish we are dedicated to becoming the global leader in white-label online food ordering, with a focus on client and employee success.
We are looking for a highly motivated, smart, hard working addition to our growing management team. The successful candidate for this role will — be highly resourceful, have a high internal locus of control, have strong managerial and leadership skills, be very analytical and numbers focused, and be very fast moving, have at least 3 years experience at a food portal or selling into the takeaway industry. There are excellent opportunities for growth within the company and success will only be limited by the ability of the candidate.
- Working closely with Flipdish Founder
- Based from your 'home office'
- Take total responsibility for the success/failure of Flipdish in the country
- Hire, train and manage field and inside sales team
- Monthly/quarterly (depending on preference) trips to Dublin for sales meetings
- Collaborate with other country managers
- Competing as a team against the other regions (Germany, Spain, Ireland etc.)
- For the next few years, this job will be your life, but it will be worth it
- Proven experience in sales leadership in a food portal or selling into takeaway industry
- Excellent interpersonal and team management skills
- Strong analytical and organisational skills
- Have a high internal locus of control (failure/success comes from within, not external factors)
- You will have friends in the industry who you can sell to
- You will know top sales reps who you can hire
- Fast mover
- Technical ability
- Can-do attitude
- Uncapped commission
- 23 days holidays
- Flexible working
- Bike to work
- Taxsaver Scheme
- Employee referral programme
- Access to a PRSA
- Collaborative work environment with a dynamic and multicultural team
- Team-building activities and social events
- Unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance within the company