Flipdish is one of the fastest growing startups in Europe. At Flipdish we build customised food ordering websites and apps that increase online sales for food businesses. Founded in 2015, Flipdish enables restaurants to directly accept online orders and manage their online presence and operations, without having to list on aggregator platforms. Some of our customers include Centra, Mao At Home, Bombay Pantry, Chopped, and Base Wood Fired Pizza. Flipdish is now installed in over 10 countries and is expanding rapidly. At Flipdish we are dedicated to becoming the global leader in white-label online food ordering, with a focus on client and employee success.
Flipdish Mission Statement: “To be the market leader for white-label online ordering globally, with a focus on customer and employee success.”
We are looking for an organised and efficient person with outstanding people skills to fill the role of Office Manager in a fast growing software company based in Sandyford, Dublin 18.
A self-starter with a proven track record of working on their own initiative and as part of a growing team. An exciting and dynamic role which will also include HR and PA duties as part of this role.
The successful candidate will play a key part in Flipdish's expansion and will work directly with the founders.
- Office manager duties including:
- General administration and ensuring the office is running smoothly
- Scheduling staff for company meetings and company days out
- Arranging printing, business cards, postage and managing cleaning staff
- Coordinate training for staff, where required
- Stock office and kitchen supplies
- Welcome new staff on their first day
- Manage suppliers (facilities management company, any subcontractors for office fittings, etc.)
- PA duties including:
- Booking of flights, hotels and travel support to existing team
- Organising meetings and diary appointments for management
- Help support communication process (minutes of staff meetings)
- Other ad hoc duties
Desired Skills & Experience
- 2+ years in a similar role.
- Excellent time management, organisational, oral/written communication skills, critical thinking and attention to detail is required.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment including providing support to various members across different locations.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- 23 days holidays
- Flexible working
- Bike to work
- Taxsaver Scheme
- Employee referral programme
- Access to a PRSA
- Collaborative work environment with a dynamic and multicultural team
- Team-building activities and social events
- Unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance within the company