Business Development (Dutch Speaker)
Flipdish is one of the fastest growing startups in Europe. At Flipdish we build customised food ordering websites and apps that increase online sales for food businesses. Founded in 2015, Flipdish enables restaurants to directly accept online orders and manage their online presence and operations, without having to list on aggregator platforms. Some of our customers include Centra, Mao At Home, Bombay Pantry, Chopped, and Base Wood Fired Pizza. Flipdish is now installed in over 10 countries and is expanding rapidly.
Flipdish Mission Statement: “To be the market leader for white-label online ordering globally, with a focus on customer and employee success.”
Based in Sandyford, Dublin, the successful candidate for this role will be a smart high-achiever looking for an exciting new challenge in a hyper-growth startup environment like Flipdish. You should have a passion for sales, an interest in food, and an aptitude for technology.
- Sell outbound and inbound to Dutch restaurants via telephone, email, Linkedin, Facebook etc.
- Manage accounts to help them to grow online orders
- You’ll ensure any account issues are resolved quickly, working closely with our customer success, development, menu etc. teams
- Effectively identify accounts which may be at risk and develop a strategy to mitigate
- Relay client feedback and feature requests to the product team
- Perform day-to-day work with minimal supervision, and new and/or complex assignments with minimal direction
- Manage new customers' expectations and experience in a way that results in high customer satisfaction, captured and measured through Capterra reviews and NPS scores
- Manage sales partner relationships (ePOS resellers / marketing agencies etc.)
Desired Skills & Experience
- 3+ years’ telesales experience
- Dutch native speaker is required. English fluency. Another European language would be an advantage.
- 23 days holidays
- Flexible working
- Bike to work
- Taxsaver Scheme
- Employee referral programme
- Access to a PRSA
- Collaborative work environment with a dynamic and multicultural team
- Team-building activities and social events
- Unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance within the company