Flipdish is one of the fastest growing startups in Europe. At Flipdish we build customised food ordering websites and apps that increase online sales for food businesses. Founded in 2015, Flipdish enables restaurants to directly accept online orders and manage their online presence and operations, without having to list on aggregator platforms. Some of our customers include Centra, Mao At Home, Bombay Pantry, Chopped, and Base Wood Fired Pizza. Flipdish is now installed in over 10 countries and is expanding rapidly.
Flipdish Mission Statement: “To be the market leader for white-label online ordering globally, with a focus on customer and employee success.”
Based in Sandyford, Dublin, the successful candidate for this role will be a smart high-achiever looking for an exciting new challenge in a hyper-growth startup environment like Flipdish. You should have a passion for sales and relationship building, an interest in food, and an aptitude for technology.
- Develop new relationships with strategic partners who will sell Flipdish to their client base
- Manage new and existing relationships to help them to grow online orders of their clients
- Build partnership department from the ground up
- Perform day-to-day work with minimal supervision, and new and/or complex assignments with minimal direction
- Manage sales partner relationships (ePOS resellers / marketing agencies etc.)
Desired Skills & Experience
- 3+ years’ telesales experience
- English native speaker is required. Dutch, German, French or Spanish languages would be an advantage.
- 23 days holidays
- Flexible working
- Bike to work
- Taxsaver Scheme
- Employee referral programme
- Access to a PRSA
- Collaborative work environment with a dynamic and multicultural team
- Team-building activities and social events
- Unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance within the company