Flipdish is one of the fastest growing startups in Europe. At Flipdish we build customised food ordering websites and apps that increase online sales for food businesses. Founded in 2015, Flipdish enables restaurants to directly accept online orders and manage their online presence and operations, without having to list on aggregator platforms. Some of our customers include Centra, Mao At Home, Bombay Pantry, Chopped, and Base Wood Fired Pizza. Flipdish is now installed in over 10 countries and is expanding rapidly. At Flipdish we are dedicated to becoming the global leader in white-label online food ordering, with a focus on client and employee success.
Flipdish Mission Statement: “To be the market leader for white-label online ordering globally, with a focus on customer and employee success.”
Due to our continued growth, Flipdish is seeking an Application Support Engineer. You will provide support to a number of teams in the company with helping to resolve customer impacting issues and other areas assigned to you. The goal is to ensure there is a quick turnaround with any impacting issues while also managing lower priority issues and tasks.
You will have the chance to help define the overall support process and also have the opportunity to get involved in other areas using your previous experience and skill set.
The successful candidate for this role will be an extremely smart high-achiever looking for an exciting new challenge in a hyper-growth startup environment like Flipdish. You should have a passion for technology, an interest in food, be willing to take on new challenges and input to the companies growth.
Flipdish is based in Dublin, you will need to be currently eligible to work in Ireland without the need for sponsorship.
- Troubleshoot & resolve internal & external issues or escalate them to the correct team to be resolved.
- Work closely with developers and QA to upskill on resolving issues and providing feedback to customer support and sales on issue resolutions in a timely manner
- Provide data on the types of issues being logged and look to propose areas that can be improved on or tooling that could potentially be built to cut down on the number of issues being raised
- Working closely with other teams to gather information on their workflows and see if there are any ways of improving from a support perspective which will lead to a decrease in issues overall
- Constantly look to improve on the overall support process and work with internal teams to see how they can be supported
Skills & Experience Required
- 4 years previous experience in a support or similar role
- Relevant work experience in a technical support, application support, helpdesk or similar support environment
- Working Knowledge of MS SQL Database, Web Applications, and Zendesk (Or similar CRM tool)
- Strong troubleshooting skill set and good experience of testing proposed solutions.
- Excellent organizational, prioritization and problem-solving skills
- Fluent English, both verbally and in writing
- Highly analytical thinking with demonstrated talent for identifying and improving processes
- 23 days holidays
- Flexible working hours
- Bike to work
- Taxsaver Scheme
- Employee referral programme
- Access to a PRSA
- Collaborative work environment with a dynamic and multicultural team
- Team-building activities and social events
- Unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance within the company