Flipdish is one of the fastest growing startups in Europe. At Flipdish we build customised food ordering websites and apps that increase online sales for food businesses. Founded in 2015, Flipdish enables restaurants to directly accept online orders and manage their online presence and operations, without having to list on aggregator platforms. Some of our customers include Centra, Mao At Home, Bombay Pantry, Chopped, and Base Wood Fired Pizza. Flipdish is now installed in over 10 countries and is expanding rapidly. We are dedicated to becoming the global leader in white-label online food ordering, with a focus on client and employee success.
Flipdish Mission Statement: “To be the market leader for white-label online ordering globally, with a focus on customer and employee success.”
Due to our continued growth, Flipdish is seeking an App Account Manager to join Flipdish Factory team.
Factory team are the people in charge of setting up the apps & websites for our clients.
The successful candidate will be in charge of managing our android & iOS apps, with a focus on iOS, enrolling our new clients to their own Apple account, liaising with them or the sale's representative involved when needed and making sure this process is successful. This may involve phone calls from time to time. Finally, the ideal candidate will be in charge of reporting to the other teams when an issue araise (e.g. new Apple policies) and come up with solutions.
You should have a very good knowledge of the iOS & android ecosystems, have a passion for technology, an interest in food, be willing to take on new challenges and be a fast learner.
Flipdish is based in Dublin. You will need to be currently eligible to work in Ireland without the need for sponsorship.
Skills & Experience Required
- Solid organisation skills.
- Good knowledge in Apple (iOS) ecosystem
- Very good communication skills, both written & verbal
- Ability to manage projects from start to finish
- Ability to work autonomously and respect deadlines
- Ability to work under pressure
- Quick learner, ability to overcome obstacles on your own and take initiatives when needed
- 23 days holidays
- Flexible working hours
- Bike to work
- Taxsaver Scheme
- Employee referral programme
- Access to a PRSA
- Collaborative work environment with a dynamic and multicultural team
- Team-building activities and social events
- Unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance within the company