Product Marketing / Communications / Brand Manager
Flipdish is one of the fastest growing startups in Europe. At Flipdish we build customised food ordering websites and apps that increase online sales for food businesses. Founded in 2015, Flipdish enables restaurants to directly accept online orders and manage their online presence and operations, without having to list on aggregator platforms. Some of our customers include Centra, Mao At Home, Bombay Pantry, Chopped, and Base Wood Fired Pizza. Flipdish is now installed in over 10 countries and is expanding rapidly. At Flipdish we are dedicated to becoming the global leader in white-label online food ordering, with a focus on client and employee success.
About This Role:
- Plan, write and develop a full range of marketing communications materials such as brochures, videos, online marketing campaigns, web content, PR, advertising, etc.
- Provide manager with recommendations for new programs, processes and systems that can affect marketing and business development effectiveness.
- Manage our Flipdish.com website which will involve creating content explaining our products in depth, creating text and images to convey our message.
- Create landing pages to support paid traffic efforts.
- Go above and beyond to drive Flipdish forward over the next 5 years.
The Ideal Candidate:
- 5+ years in brand, product marketing and/or communications experience, comfort with technology and a proven ability to work with product managers to uncover and describe the core value proposition behind tech products.
- Should have experience creating a range of marketing materials, including brochures, web copy, ads, case studies, video scripts, sales presentations, press releases, articles, email campaigns and compelling stories about how customers benefit from products.
- Strong writing skills are essential (samples required), as well as excellent communication skills, including the ability to work closely with executives, customers, graphic designers, sales staff and business development teams to create effective marketing programs.
- Must have experience writing plans to bring new products to market.
- Interested in working in a dynamic high growth start up.
- Perfect English speakers only.
- Must be technically adept and understand modern internet and online marketing.
- technology and best practices.
- Experience with subscription based tech services, online ordering systems and/or the food and beverage industry is a plus.
- 23 days holidays
- Flexible working
- Bike to work
- Taxsaver Scheme
- Employee referral programme
- Access to a PRSA
- Collaborative work environment with a dynamic and multicultural team
- Team-building activities and social events
- Unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance within the company