Flipdish is one of the fastest growing startups in Europe. At Flipdish we build customised food ordering websites and apps that increase online sales for food businesses. Founded in 2015, Flipdish enables restaurants to directly accept online orders and manage their online presence and operations, without having to list on aggregator platforms. Some of our customers include Centra, Mao At Home, Bombay Pantry, Chopped, and Base Wood Fired Pizza. Flipdish is now installed in over 10 countries and is expanding rapidly.
Flipdish Mission Statement: “To be the market leader for white-label online ordering globally, with a focus on customer and employee success.”
We are looking for a motivated, smart, hard working addition to our B2C marketing team. The successful candidate for this role will be a high-achiever with a broad level of marketing knowledge. There are excellent opportunities for growth within the company and success will only be limited by the ability of the candidate.
- Planning, writing and developing content for a range of clients on a number of platforms.
- Marketing campaign management focused on driving customer sales.
- Working closely with clients to achieve success.
- Using platforms such as Facebook and Google to grow client sales.
The Ideal Candidate:
- A thorough knowledge of Marketing processes.
- At least one year of experience in a similar role.
- Must be results focused with a can-do-attitude
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills - you will be talking to our customers after all!
- Advanced proficiency in English and Spanish.
- Extreme attention to detail is a must have.
- Ability to think outside the box and find solutions to problems.
- Attractive base salary (DOE)
- Unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance within the company
- 23 days holidays
- Flexible working
- Bike to work
- Taxsaver Scheme
- Employee referral programme
- Access to a PRSA
- Collaborative work environment with a dynamic and multicultural team
- Team-building activities and social events