Jr Account Executive
Flipdish is currently seeking a dynamic, high-performing Jr Account Executive to join our fast-growing US Sales Team. You will be tasked with selling technology-backed online ordering solutions and will be responsible for targeting independent restaurants/hospitality brands across the US.
If you are motivated to join a dynamic and fast-growing start-up tech company then we want to hear from you. If you join us, you will be responsible for continuously hunting and closing new business in the restaurant/hospitality industry within your defined region. The ideal candidate has a history of bringing on new business and hitting sales quotas and loves the challenges that come with outbound prospecting in a competitive market. A passion for food is a must!
The pace is rapid, the work is stimulating and innovation is expected. We offer highly competitive benefits (eg. Equity), work from home options, compensation, and commission structure.
What we need from you:
- Maintain an accurate pipeline, updating opportunities for weekly and monthly forecasting
- Follow up on new restaurant leads and opportunities
- Build and maintain relationships with key decision-makers
- Prospect for new accounts through sales calls, networking, marketing research, and email campaigns
- Engage in technical sales discussions with potential clients via conference call, web demonstration, or face to face
- Work to maintain a high level of customer satisfaction
- Attend sales meetings, training sessions as required
The ideal candidate will likely have:
- Proven track record field sales, closing deals, and smashing targets ideally in the Food/Hospitality industry
- Strong negotiation skills and the ability to build relationships
- Knowledge of market research and capability to understand data and turn it into effective insight
- Consistently achieving ambitious targets
- Proven ability to multitask effectively with razor-sharp attention to detail
- Ability to meet deadlines and be flexible in working
- Excellent interpersonal and written/spoken communication skills
- Eligible to work in the US
It’s a bonus if you have:
- A second language is a massive plus
- Knowledge of the products that Flipdish offer
- An understanding of coding/how websites are built
- Worked in a rapidly growing business
- Experience in SaaS is a huge plus!
Who we are:
Flipdish is a hypergrowth technology company that puts hospitality brands of all sizes in control of their business growth with a digital ordering and marketing system that builds brands, grows profits, and turns customers into regulars.
With a branded website, app, or self-service kiosk, powered by Flipdish’s world-class technology, hospitality brands can directly accept digital orders without having to list on aggregator platforms, at a lower cost and with more control over the customer experience.
Started in 2015 by technology entrepreneurs James and Conor McCarthy, Flipdish is headquartered in Dublin with a team of 150+ Digital Food retailing enthusiasts, 3000 Active users across 12 countries with teams in the US, UK, Ireland, Spain, France, Germany, and the Netherlands.
Flipdish Mission Statement: “To provide food businesses with the best-in-class tools and support they need to win."
- Uncapped commission
- Healthcare / 401k contribution
- Employee referral program
- A collaborative work environment with a dynamic and multicultural team
- Team-building activities and social events
- Unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance within the company