Flipdish is one of the fastest growing Tech Companies in Europe, with HQ in Dublin and offices in New York, Berlin, London, and Barcelona. At Flipdish we build white label, customised food ordering systems requiring 24/7 high performance architecture allowing to process thousands of online orders on a daily basis. We serve restaurant and takeaway businesses on a B2B basis.
Founded in 2015, Flipdish enables restaurants to directly accept online orders and manage their online presence and operations, without having to list on aggregator platforms. Some of our customers include Green Mango, Mao At Home, Bombay Pantry, Chopped, and Base Wood Fired Pizza, and hundreds more. Flipdish is now installed in over 12 countries and is expanding rapidly.
Flipdish Mission Statement: “To be the market leader for white-label online ordering globally, with a focus on customer and employee success.”
Joining Flipdish as a UI/UX specialist, you'll become a critical member of the team that's consistently deploying web and mobile applications that are disrupting the food delivery and restaurant management industry.
In 2019, this team built
- A self-serve web portal for our clients
- A cross-platform driver tracking application for Android and iOS
- An Android application for our business clients to manage their orders and their store
- An Android application that runs on self-serve kiosks, soon to be seen in restaurants, bars, airports and more in the coming months across Ireland, Europe and the United States.
In 2020, we'll be building a lot more, which is why we need you.
If you're looking for an inside story, check out this insightful story video here
Working with the Product Owner, you'll be
- Creating comprehensive user flows for critical paths within the software, with a focus on user success
- Working with the development team throughout development of a feature to answer UI/UX questions so that the team is never blocked regarding design
- Responsible for the UX methodologies adopted by the company for existing as well as new products
- Considering the different approaches required for both B2B and B2C clients across the different products
- Ensuring a high standard for feature delivery when it comes to UI and UX
- Architecting a design system and other process improvements that ensure we can continue to build industry-leading products with pace
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experienced - minimum 5 years experience working across web and mobile as a UI/UX designer
- Able to demonstrate a record of creating and enforcing a cohesive user experience across a range of products
- Familiar with Scrum/Agile development methodology and working with a team of developers to bring a product to fruition
- Happy to work in parallel across multiple related products
- Familiar with both B2C as well as B2B software design
- Experience creating and maintaining a company-wide design system a significant plus
- Adept at modern mockup software and creating user flows
- Experienced in creating, running and analysing customer surveys and interviews regarding design
- Experienced in UX research and analysis
- Understanding of the technical limitations and opportunities that certain web and mobile technologies can offer
- Working on mobile applications (Android and iOS) as well as web
- Real leadership and career progression opportunities as the teams grow and products mature
- Equity/Shares - we want employees to share in the companies ongoing success
- 23 days holidays
- Flexible working
- Bike to work
- Taxsaver Scheme
- Employee referral programme
- Access to a PRSA
- Collaborative work environment with a dynamic and multicultural team
- Team-building activities and social events
- Unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance within the company