Head of People Operations
Flipdish is one of the fastest growing startups in Europe. At Flipdish we build customised food ordering websites and apps that increase online sales for food businesses. Founded in 2015, Flipdish enables restaurants to directly accept online orders and manage their online presence and operations, without having to list on aggregator platforms. Some of our customers include Centra, Mao At Home, Bombay Pantry, Chopped, and Base Wood Fired Pizza. Flipdish is now installed in over 12 countries and is expanding rapidly.
Flipdish Mission Statement: “To be the market leader for white-label online ordering globally, with a focus on customer and employee success.”
We are looking for a hard working Head of People Operations to head up the HR function at Flipdish. The successful candidate for this role will be a high-achiever with at least 5 years of HR experience and who ideally worked across multiple countries and previously assisted in the scaling of a "start up". There are excellent opportunities for growth within the company and success will only be limited by the ability of the candidate.
- Working closely with Flipdish Founders
- Responsible for the provision of HR to the business including:
- Talent management
- Organisational design
- Succession planning
- Performance management
- Manpower planning
- On & off boarding and employee relations.
- Development and roll out of policies across the organisation
- Strong Project Management capabilities, adaptable to new projects.
- Drive changes necessary to impact sourcing of new talent and retention.
- Experience in dealing with a broad range of HR-related areas at a senior level within an organisation
- Prior experience with working across multiple countries and drafting appropriate contracts for each region
- Ability to work on your own
- At least 5 years of experience in employee relations, with emphasis on employee relations and human resources policy development.
- Flexible and can-do attitude
- Ideally worked previously with a "start up" and helped scale out accordingly
- Flexible working
- Bike to work
- Taxsaver Scheme
- Access to a PRSA
- Collaborative work environment with a dynamic and multicultural team
- Team-building activities and social events
- Unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance within the company