Menu Operations Lead
Flipdish is one of the fastest growing Tech Companies in Europe, with HQ in Dublin and offices in New York, Berlin, London, and Barcelona. At Flipdish we build white label, customised food ordering systems requiring 24/7 high performance architecture allowing to process thousands of online orders on a daily basis. We serve restaurant and takeaway businesses on a B2B basis.
Founded in 2015, Flipdish enables restaurants to directly accept online orders and manage their online presence and operations, without having to list on aggregator platforms. Some of our customers include Green Mango, Mao At Home, Bombay Pantry, Chopped, and Base Wood Fired Pizza, and hundreds more. Flipdish is now installed in over 12 countries and is expanding rapidly.
Flipdish Mission Statement: “To be the market leader for white-label online ordering globally, with a focus on customer and employee success.”
We are looking for a hard working full time Menu Operation Lead to head up the Menu Department at Flipdish. As all of our clients are restaurants or takeaways, each one of them needs an online menu. This means, menu creation in the Flipdish system is one of our core tasks. Coordinating the team effort in a timely and professional manner, often with direct involvement of the client is crucial.
The successful candidate for this role will be a high-achiever with at least 2 years of team management experience. Flexibility in being able to adapt to changing priorities and excellent communication skills, both internally with the Team and other Departments and externally with our clients, are essential. There are excellent opportunities for growth within the company and success will only be limited by the ability of the candidate.
- Strategic planning for Menu Department to address growing client-base and potentially exponential growth of the company in different markets
- Ensuring Menu Department operations run smoothly
- Designing new processes to optimise operations
- Coordinating new technology developments updates and ensuring training is provided to Menu Team where needed
- Leading a team of 2 in-house staff and 12 remote agents spread across 4 different time zones
- Building positive relationships with our diverse, international customer base
- Managing special Menu related projects.
- Flexible and can-do attitude
- Operations and process oriented with solid background
- At least 2 years experience in leading a team
- Previous experience working directly with clients in a B2B environment
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Strategic thinker with the ability to see the "bigger picture" and plan for current and future needs
Nice To Have's:
- Experience in working in SaaS company
- Technology background or experience on at least basic level
- Other European languages proficiency (especially German, French, or Spanish)
- Ideally worked previously with a "start up" and helped scale out accordingly
- Flexible working
- 23 days annual leave
- Employee Referral programme
- Bike to work
- TaxSaver Scheme
- Access to a PRSA
- Collaborative work environment with a dynamic and multicultural team
- Team-building activities and social events
- Unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance within the company