Customer Success Associate
Due to the rapid growth of Flipdish, we are looking to hire an entry level customer success associate to join our Irish Customer Success team. Flipdish is one of the fastest growing B2B SaaS companies in Europe, with headquarters in Dublin and offices in New York, London, Berlin and Barcelona. At Flipdish we provide cutting-edge technology to restaurants and takeaways, giving them the tools to survive and thrive in a digital world.
Founded in 2015, Flipdish enables restaurants and takeaways to directly accept online orders and manage their online presence and operations, without having to list on food delivery marketplaces. We work with leading food brands globally and make a meaningful difference to their business. Flipdish employs over 90 staff, has customers in over 12 countries and is on track to double in size in the next year.
Flipdish Mission Statement: “To be the market leader for white-label online ordering globally, with a focus on customer and employee success.”
About This Role:
- You are dedicated to proactively helping our customers succeed online through the Flipdish platform
- Build meaningful relationships with Flipdish customers through engaging emails, phone calls and face to face meetings
- Manage key metrics that feed into team based goals around customer retention, growth, and advocacy
- Partner with customers to develop meaningful success plans that feed their long term goals. This may involve educating them on Flipdish product functionality, coming up marketing ideas, or sharing details of new technology that helps their business
- Work with internal teams like customer support, sales and menu to provide a seamless and positive experience for customers
- We want you to bring new ideas and knowledge to Flipdish as that will help our customers and Flipdish succeed
The Ideal Candidate will have:
- A thorough knowledge of Flipdish
- You love working with people
- Ideally at least one year of experience in customer success, account management, or customer service
- Experience in SaaS is a huge plus!
- Full Driving License
- Must be results focused with a can-do-attitude
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills - you will be talking to our customers after all!
- Desire to work in a high growth, dynamic startup environment. Your progression is limited only by your own abilities
- Attractive base salary (DOE)
- Unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance within the company
- 23 days holidays
- Flexible working
- Bike to work
- Taxsaver Scheme
- Employee referral programme
- Access to a PRSA
- Collaborative work environment with a dynamic and multicultural team
- Team-building activities and social events