Head of Operations
Flipdish is growing at an exceptional rate - we have trebled our size in 2020 - and like any business, has naturally suffered the growing pains of matching this with operational resilience. This role will be key in ensuring that operationally we are delivering with maximal efficiency whilst also looking across the business to ensure we are capable of scaling that delivery at an extraordinary pace.
This is a big challenge and we have huge expectations for this role. This hire will become a key member of our management team, reporting to the CFO and engaging regularly with the wider executive team. You’ll have to maintain control of diverse business operations, so we need you to be an influential and efficient leader. The goal of the Head of Operations position is to ensure all aspects of our operations departments are running smoothly, hitting key metrics, and assisting our sales and onboarding teams in getting new customers in all regions live and active as soon as possible.
The successful candidate will be directly responsible for the management of our Client Operations and Menu team - teams that play a critical role in how quickly we can get clients online.
What we need from you
- Drive resilience within Flipdishes process to support rapid growth and geographical expansion
- Drive efficiencies across Flipdishes operational day to day delivery
- Create/improve and develop processes and internal controls across all departments,
- Development and interpreting data and key metrics and KPIs within the operations teams
- Lead employees to encourage maximum performance and dedication
- Set comprehensive goals for performance and growth for all members within the operations departments
- Scale both the internal and remote teams for Flipdish
The Ideal candidate will likely have:
- Proven track record of driving operational and process efficiencies within a Saas environment
- Influential communicator, used to presenting to boards and motivating cross-functional teams
- Working knowledge of data analysis and performance/operation metrics
- Able to give examples of successfully leading teams through periods of growth
- Previous experience working directly with clients in a B2B environment
- Demonstrate the ability to think strategically and see the "bigger picture" therefore plan for current and future needs
- Flexible and can-do attitude
It’s a bonus if you have:
- Have come from a consultancy background
- Worked in the tech sector with a "start-up" or "scale up" across multiple territories
- Six sigma/prince2 or other process/project management qualification
- Knowledge of the products that Flipdish offer
What's in it for you
- Attractive base salary
- Unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance within the company
- 23 days annual leave
- Collaborative work environment with a dynamic and multicultural team
- Flexible working
- Bike to work
- TaxSaver Scheme
- Access to a PRSA
Flipdish is one of the fastest-growing B2B SaaS companies, with headquarters in Dublin and offices in New York, Austin, London, Berlin, and Barcelona. At Flipdish we provide cutting-edge technology to restaurants and the hospitality industry, giving them the tools to survive and thrive in a digital world.
Founded in 2015, Flipdish is a multinational e-commerce company that offers a suite of digital ordering and marketing services to simplify the process of running an online store for restaurants, without having to list on food delivery marketplaces. We work with leading food brands globally and make a meaningful difference to their business. Flipdish employs over 150 staff, has customers in over 15 countries, and is on track to double in size in the next year.
Flipdish Mission Statement: “To provide food businesses with the best-in-class tools and support they need to win."
What happens next
We are moving fast with our recruitment processes. Your application will be reviewed inside 48hours and if there is a possible good fit, our talent team will be in touch to get to know you better and explain next steps.