Project Coordinator Integrations
Flipdish is a global software business headquartered in Dublin, and one of the fastest growing companies in Europe. The company employs 100 team members across 7 countries and expects this to double in the next 12 months.
There is a dramatic and rapid shift from offline to online in the hospitality industry. In the next 10 years we will see; the proliferation of self-serve kiosks, delivery drones take to the skies, and dark kitchens transform the industry. Flipdish is leading the way.
Flipdish Mission Statement: “To be the market leader for white-label online ordering globally, with a focus on customer and employee success.”
Integrating with POS and other technologies (such as last mile delivery partners, stock control and CRM) of our existing and potential customers is a key part of Flipdish’s strategy to provide excellent service. In this role you will be working with the Integrations Lead, Customer Success Teams and third party providers to integrate customer systems quickly and to a high standard. The Flipdish API comes with full documentation and we are in a good position to increase traction on this key aspect of our business.
Main Responsibilities of this role will be to ensure integrations are managed efficiently and effectively. You will also be required to maintain excellent levels of communication with all parties involved i.e internal and external parties, customers and technology partners.
- Liaising with customers on an ongoing basis including following up and prioritising where necessary
- Liaising with internal teams e.g Menu Team, Product Team, Development teams
- Chasing internal teams for delivery dates
- Managing and updating prospect integrations
- Finalise product mapping additions
- Manage and own assigned integration life cycle
- Assist with the preparation and roll out of larger integration projects
- Assist in defining processes and procedures in the Integrations department
- You must be able to be flexible with relation to working hours, as this role involves support for multiple timezones
- Minimum 2 years experience within a hospitality or Retail SaaS environment
- Strong Technical aptitude and an ability to understand complex technical challenges
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to manage and prioritise multiple projects simultaneously
- Fluent English, second language (Spanish or French) would be an advantage
- Competitive salary (DOE)
- 23 days holidays
- Flexible working hours
- Flexible working from home
- Access to training and certification
- Bike to work
- Taxsaver Scheme
- Employee referral programme
- Access to a PRSA
- Collaborative work environment with a dynamic and multicultural team
- Team-building activities and social events
- Unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance within the company