Quality Assurance Manager
Flipdish is a global software business headquartered in Dublin, and one of the fastest growing companies in Europe. The company employs 100 team members across 7 countries and expects this to double in the next 12 months.
There is a dramatic and rapid shift from offline to online in the hospitality industry. In the next 10 years we will see; the proliferation of self serve kiosks, delivery drones take to the skies, and dark kitchens transform the industry. Flipdish is leading the way.
Flipdish Mission Statement: “To be the market leader for white-label online ordering globally, with a focus on customer and employee success.”
Due to our continued growth, Flipdish is seeking an experienced Quality Assurance Manager. This person will join the Tech team with the opportunity to help grow and input to the day to day working of the team using past experiences to help improve our range of products across the Flipdish ecosystem.
You will work closely with Product, Support, DevOps, development teams and the architecture team to help drive the agile development teams to deliver high quality software across a large number of products.
The successful candidate for this role will be looking for an exciting new challenge in a hyper-growth environment. You should have a passion for technology and team leadership, and be willing to take on new challenges and input to the company’s growth.
The candidate must have:
- 3+ years QA team leadership experience
- Previous hands on QA automation experience
- Experience of CI/CD with tooling such as DevOps, Circle CI, Jenkins
- Experience with Python, Docker and Robot framework
- Experience with testing native iOS/Android, React web,React-Native apps and APIs
- Experience hiring highly proficient both QA manual and automation engineers
- A deep understanding of modern software development practices
- Foster an environment where communication, teamwork, and collaboration are rewarded
- Focus on quality, while increasing efficiency, Delivering value, while reducing waste
- Develop close working relationships with our stakeholders in order to create a world-class product
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong SaaS or Cloud company background
- Experience with software-based infrastructure such as Azure, AWS, GCP.
- Ability to lead and influence
- Competitive salary (DOE)
- 23 days holidays
- Flexible working hours
- Flexible working from home
- Access to training and certification
- Bike to work
- Taxsaver Scheme
- Employee referral programme
- Access to a PRSA
- Collaborative work environment with a dynamic and multicultural team
- Team-building activities and social events
- Unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance within the company
Flipdish is based in Dublin, you will need to be currently eligible to work in Ireland without the need for sponsorship.