SME Sales - Midlands
SME Account Executive: Midlands
Flipdish is currently seeking a dynamic, high-performing SME Account Executive to join our fast growing UK Sales Team. The candidate will be experienced in selling technology backed online ordering solutions and will be responsible to target independent restaurants/hospitality brands across the The Midlands and South West focusing on Birmingham, Bristol and the surrounding areas.
You are motivated to join a dynamic and fast-growing scale up tech company. You will be responsible for managing a client book and proactively reaching out to ensure client satisfaction/retention while continuously hunting and closing new business in the restaurant/hospitality industry within your defined region. The ideal candidate has a history of bringing on new business and hitting sales quotas, and loves the challenges that come with outbound prospecting in a competitive market.
The pace is rapid, the work is stimulating and innovation is expected. We offer highly competitive benefits (eg. Equity), work from home options, compensation and commission structure.
About the Role
- Maintain an accurate pipeline, updating opportunities for weekly and monthly forecasting
- Follow up on new restaurant leads and opportunities
- Build and maintain relationships with key decision makers
- Prospect for new accounts through sales calls, networking, marketing research and email campaigns
- Engage in technical sales discussions with potential clients via conference call, web demonstration or face to face
- Work to maintain high level of customer satisfaction
- Attend sales meetings, training sessions as required
Who you are?
- A proven track record field sales in the Food/Hospitality industry, smashing targets and growing accounts
- Strong negotiation skills and the ability to build relationships
- Knowledge of market research and capability to understand data and turn it into effective insight
- Consistently achieving ambitious targets
- Proven ability to multitask effectively with razor-sharp attention to detail
- Ability to meet deadlines and be flexible in working
- Excellent interpersonal and written/spoken communication skills
- Eligible to work in the UK
Who we are:
Flipdish is a hyper growth technology company who puts hospitality brands of all sizes in control of their business growth with a digital ordering and marketing system that builds brands, grows profits and turns customers into regulars.
With a branded website, app or self-service kiosk, powered by Flipdish’s world-class technology, hospitality brands can directly accept digital orders without having to list on aggregator platforms, at a lower cost and with more control over the customer experience.
Started in 2015 by technology entrepreneurs James and Conor McCarthy, Flipdish is headquartered in Dublin with a team of 120+ Digital Food retailing enthusiasts, 3000 Active users across 12 countries with teams in Ireland, UK, Spain, France, Germany and the US.
Flipdish Mission Statement: “To be the market leader for white-label online ordering globally, with a focus on customer and employee success.”