Head of Sales
Head of UK Sales
Flipdish is currently seeking a candidate for Head of Sales to join our fast growing UK Team. As Head of Sales, you will work with our UK Country manager and lead a team responsible for targeting restaurant chains and the hospitality industry across the UK. You will have responsibility for planning and executing sales and development programs that will meet predetermined targets aimed to significantly grow market share across the UK. The successful candidate will work collaboratively with other teams to create opportunities to support the success of Flipdish.The pace is fast, the goal is interesting and innovation is expected. We offer highly competitive benefits (eg. Equity), work from home options, competitive compensation and commission structure.
About the Role:
- Implementation of a national sales program by developing both inside and field sales action plans.
- Hire and build an industry leading sales function.
- Produce accurate, ambitious, and achievable sales forecasts for regions and territories based on activity, pipeline position and market conditions.
- Maintain sales volume by tracking changing trends, economic indicators, competitors and supply and demand.
- Management of the sales team, supporting and motivating them toward achieving business objectives
- Negotiating terms with clients and manage all trading deals
- Understand and effectively communicate the company's value prop, tech, process and current partnerships
- Create and deliver compelling pitches and proposals
- Proven SaaS sales experience with the ability to source new business, close deals and hit sales targets.
- Typical client is a quick service delivery restaurant business with anywhere from 1 location up to 200 locations.
Who you are:
- 8 years+ of relevant Tech Sales experience with a SaaS background and management of SDR and AE functions
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills; ability to use hard data and metrics to prepare reports and back up assumptions, recommendations, and drive actions
- Ability to influence cross-functional teams and possess strong leadership skills
- Strength in problem solving, issue-resolution, ability to work in a deadline-driven work environment, attention to detail, and ability to multitask
- Proven success working in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- Sales experience in the Hospitality/Restaurant industry highly attractive but not essential
Who We Are
Flipdish is a hyper growth technology company who puts hospitality brands of all sizes in control of their business growth with a digital ordering and marketing system that builds brands, grows profits and turns customers into regulars.
With a branded website, app or self-service kiosk, powered by Flipdish’s world-class technology, hospitality brands can directly accept digital orders without having to list on aggregator platforms, at a lower cost and with more control over the customer experience.
Started in 2015 by technology entrepreneurs James and Conor McCarthy, Flipdish is headquartered in Dublin with a team of 120+ Digital Food retailing enthusiasts, 3000 active clients across 12 countries with teams in Ireland, UK, Spain, France, Germany and the US.
Flipdish Mission Statement: “To be the market leader for white-label online ordering globally, with a focus on customer and employee success.”