Customer Success Associate - Chinese Speaking
Customer Success Associate - Fluent Chinese
Flipdish is a hyper growth technology company who puts hospitality brands of all sizes in control of their business growth with a digital ordering and marketing system that builds brands, grows profits and turns customers into regulars.
With a branded website, app or self-service kiosk, powered by Flipdish’s world-class technology, hospitality brands can directly accept digital orders without having to list on aggregator platforms, at a lower cost and with more control over the customer experience.
Started in 2015 by technology entrepreneurs James and Conor McCarthy, Flipdish is headquartered in Dublin with a team of 120+ Digital Food retailing enthusiasts, 3000 Active users across 12 countries with teams in Ireland, UK, Spain, France, Germany and the US.
Flipdish Mission Statement: “To be the market leader for white-label online ordering globally, with a focus on customer and employee success.”
About This Role:
Flipdish are hiring an a Customer Success Associate who speaks fluent Chinese to join the growing team This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing company. The role includes
- You are responsible for proactively ensuring our customers succeed online through the Flipdish platform
- You will work to build meaningful relationships with Flipdish customers through engaging emails and phone calls
- Taking responsibility for managing key metrics that will feed into team based goals around retention, growth, and advocacy
- Partner with customers to develop meaningful success plans that feed their long term goals. This may include webinars, customer email nurture campaigns and other knowledge materials to help our customers succeed online
- Work with internal teams like customer support and menu to provide a seamless and positive experience for customers
The Ideal Candidate will have:
- Familiarity or awareness of the Flipdish product
- At least one year of experience in Customer Success, account management, or customer service
- Experience in SaaS is a huge plus
- Must be results focused with a can-do-attitude
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills - you will be talking to our customers after all!
- Desire to work in a high growth, dynamic startup environment. Your progression is limited only by your own abilities
- Must be fluent in Chinese
- MUST be eligible to work in Ireland. Visa sponsorship is not possible at this point in time
- Attractive base salary (DOE)
- Unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance within the company
- 23 days holidays
- Flexible working
- Bike to work
- Taxsaver Scheme
- Access to a PRSA
- Collaborative work environment with a dynamic and multicultural team
- Team-building activities and social events