Lead Frontend Developer
Flipdish is a global software business headquartered in Dublin, and one of the fastest growing companies in Europe. The company employs 100 team members across 7 countries and expects this to double in the next 12 months.
There is a dramatic and rapid shift from offline to online in the hospitality industry. In the next 10 years we will see; the proliferation of self serve kiosks, delivery drones take to the skies, and dark kitchens transform the industry. Flipdish is leading the way.
Flipdish Mission Statement: “To be the market leader for white-label online ordering globally, with a focus on customer and employee success.”
We believe that people deserve a great food ordering experience and our frontend plays a key role here.
More people are ordering their food with our systems than ever. As our team is growing with the business, we have an opening for a motivated technical lead to be responsible for:
- Providing technical guidance for the frontend folks.
- Helping us ship quality solutions at scale, leading by example.
- Keeping technical debt low.
If you join us now, you can:
- Have your mark on our frontend that we expect will scale worldwide.
- Help providing a great food ordering experience for millions of people.
- Join a team of committed, collaborative, friendly, and passionate technology professionals.
- Make significant impact in a hyper-growth phase.
This role is open to candidates anywhere in Ireland.
What you need to be successful
- 2+ years of experience in a similar technical leadership role, with similar scope
- Excellent hands-on experience in React, React Native, and Typescript
- Experience in Redux, Webpack, Enzyme, Jest or similar
- Demonstrated experience working efficiently across functional boundaries, e.g. with product owners
- Solid English in writing and speaking
- Currently eligible to live and work in Ireland without the need for sponsorship
Experience with MaterialUI will be beneficial.
Our compensation package
- Competitive salary (DOE)
- 23 days holidays
- Flexible working hours
- Bike to Work Scheme
- Taxsaver Scheme
- Access to a PRSA
- Employee referral programme
We also have
- Access to training and certification
- Collaborative work environment with a dynamic and diverse team — and we do actually mean this and invest in it
- Team-building activities and social events
- Unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance within the company
We are a diverse bunch of people and we want to continue to attract and retain a diverse range of folks into our organisation. We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Flipdish where everyone's voice is heard.
Please note that for this role we only accept applications from candidates directly at this time. No recruitment agency assistance is required.