Flipdish is a global software business headquartered in Dublin, and one of the fastest growing companies in Europe. The company employs 100 team members across 7 countries and expects this to double in the next 12 months.
There is a dramatic and rapid shift from offline to online in the hospitality industry. In the next 10 years we will see; the proliferation of self serve kiosks, delivery drones take to the skies, and dark kitchens transform the industry. Flipdish is leading the way.
Flipdish Mission Statement: “To be the market leader for white-label online ordering globally, with a focus on customer and employee success.”
We believe that people deserve a great food ordering experience and great implies reliable. We are investing in both test automation and manual verification. This role primarily powers the latter.
Our Software Testers are responsible for:
- Understanding requirements and implementation level details
- Verifying that developed code meets requirements and doesn't break existing functionality
- Providing high quality feedback
If you join us now, you can:
- Help providing a great food ordering experience for millions of people.
- Join a team of committed, collaborative, friendly, and passionate technology professionals.
- Make positive impact in a hyper-growth phase.
Career paths available in QA, Release Management, and Software Engineering paths.
What you need to be successful
- 1+ year of experience in a similar testing role in a comparable environment
- Excellent eye for detail and accuracy
- Flexibility to work efficiently in a rapidly evolving startup environment
- Strong writing and verbal communications skills
- Demonstrated experience working efficiently across functional boundaries, typically with software engineers
- Currently eligible to live and work in Ireland without the need for sponsorship
Nice to have:
- Exposure to automated testing, programming, version control, or release management
Our compensation package
- Competitive salary (DOE)
- 23 days holidays
- Flexible working hours
- Bike to Work Scheme
- Taxsaver Scheme
- Access to a PRSA
- Employee referral programme
We also have
- Access to training and certification
- Collaborative work environment with a dynamic and diverse team — and we do actually mean this and invest in it
- Team-building activities and social events
- Unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance within the company
We are a diverse bunch of people and we want to continue to attract and retain a diverse range of folks into our organisation. We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Flipdish. We do not discriminate based on gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, civil or family status, age, disability, or race.
Please note that for this role we only accept applications from candidates directly. No recruitment agency assistance is needed.