B2B Client Relationship Specialist - Menu Team
Due to the rapid growth of Flipdish, we are looking to hire a Client Relationship Specialist (Ireland) to join our growing Menu Team. Flipdish is one of the fastest growing B2B SaaS companies in Europe, with headquarters in Dublin and offices in New York, London, Berlin and Barcelona. At Flipdish we provide cutting-edge technology to restaurants and takeaways, giving them the tools to survive and thrive in a digital world.
Founded in 2015, Flipdish enables restaurants and takeaways to directly accept online orders and manage their online presence and operations, without having to list on food delivery marketplaces. We work with leading food brands globally and make a meaningful difference to their business. Flipdish employs over 90 staff, has customers in over 12 countries and is on track to double in size in the next year.
Flipdish Mission Statement: “To be the market leader for white-label online ordering globally, with a focus on customer and employee success.”
The successful candidate for this role will be a high-achiever with at least 2 years of relevant experience. Flexibility in being able to adapt to changing priorities and excellent communication skills, both internally with the team and other departments and externally with our clients, are essential. There are excellent opportunities for growth within the company and success will only be limited by the ability of the candidate.
Duties and responsibilities
As a Client Relationship Specialist, you will closely work together with Quality Assurance and the Department Lead to ensure communication between the company and it's business clients as well as assisting operations where necessary.
- Design and improve restaurant menus
- Create, manage and distribute workflows
- Measure and report on set KPIs
- Answer phone calls from restaurants
- Implement and create processes
- Manage and respond to queries
- Assist in daily operations to ensure high quality of work and fast and precise outcomes
- Engage clients to assist with menu creations
Minimum of 2 years working in a customer-facing role within an international team. Experience in Customer Success, Quality Management or similar roles highly advantageous.
- Fluency in English essential
- Second European language like French, Spanish or German is highly advantageous.
- Microsoft Office/Google suit working knowledge
- Communicative and ready to engage team members in a fast-paced international team
- Ability to work remotely
- Flexibility to work shifts
- Attractive base salary
- Unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance within the company
- 23 days holidays
- Flexible working
- Bike to work
- Taxsaver Scheme
- Employee referral programme
- Access to a PRSA
- Collaborative work environment with a dynamic and multicultural team
- Team-building activities and social events