Flipdish is a global software business headquartered in Dublin, and one of the fastest growing companies in Europe. The company employs 100 team members across 7 countries and expects this to double in the next 12 months.
There is a dramatic and rapid shift from offline to online in the hospitality industry. In the next 10 years we will see; the proliferation of self serve kiosks, delivery drones take to the skies, and dark kitchens transform the industry. Flipdish is leading the way.
Flipdish's Mission Statement: “To be the market leader for white-label online ordering globally, with a focus on customer and employee success.”
Due to our continued growth, Flipdish is seeking to hire an experienced Quality Architect. This person will join the Engineering team with the opportunity to transform our quality stance in terms of automation, speed, and reliability.
You will work closely with Product, Support, DevOps, development teams, and the architects to help drive us forward in our goal to deliver high quality software across a large number of products.
The successful candidate for this role will be looking for an exciting new challenge in a hyper-growth environment. You should have a passion for technology and team leadership, and be willing to take on new challenges and input to the company’s growth.
The candidate must have
- 5+ years experience in leading quality automation and quality initiatives
- Experience of CI/CD with tooling such as DevOps, Circle CI, Jenkins
- Experience with Python, Docker and Robot framework
- Experience with testing native iOS/Android, React web,React-Native apps and APIs
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- SaaS or Cloud company background
- Experience with software-based infrastructure such as Azure, AWS, GCP
- Competitive salary (DOE)
- 23 days holidays
- Flexible working hours
- Working from home is fully supported
- Bike to work
- Taxsaver Scheme
- Employee referral programme
- Access to a PRSA
Preferably, you are eligible to work in Ireland without the need for sponsorship. If you're in a nearby European country and you believe that we'd make a mistake by not considering you, please apply and tell us why in your cover letter.
We also have
- Access to training and certification
- Collaborative work environment with a dynamic and diverse team — and we do actually mean this and invest in it
- Team-building activities and social events
- Unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance within the company
We are a diverse bunch of people and we want to continue to attract and retain a diverse range of folks into our organization. We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Flipdish. We do not discriminate based on gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, civil or family status, age, disability, or race.
Please note that for this role we only accept applications from candidates directly. No recruitment agency assistance is needed.