Partner Marketing Manager
Flipdish is a global software business headquartered in Dublin, and one of the fastest growing companies in Europe. The company employs over 100 team members across 7 countries and expects this to double in the next 12 months.
There is a dramatic and rapid shift from offline to online in the hospitality industry. In the next 10 years we will see; the proliferation of self-serve kiosks, delivery drones take to the skies, and dark kitchens transform the industry. Flipdish is leading the way.
Flipdish Mission Statement: “To be the market leader for white-label online ordering globally, with a focus on customer and employee success.”
About The Role
The partner marketing manager will work alongside our existing partner team to help build the ecosystem of Flipdish partners in Ireland, the UK and across the globe.
As a business with thousands of customers today - and hundreds of thousands tomorrow - we rely on our partner channel to both sell to and support many of our customers. This role plays a central role in making that happen. You will have the opportunity to define and create the partner marketing function from scratch, working within one of Ireland’s leading marketing teams and fastest growing businesses.
Our business relies on an effective partner channel. This is the chance to raise the profile of Flipdish across potential partners, design meaningful partnership structures, and take a leading role in bringing new partners into the family.
Key aspects of the job will include:
- Identifying potential partners for Flipdish in a wide variety of verticals
- Design and deploy campaigns that introduce those partners to Flipdish
- Work alongside the partner team to bring new partner organizations onboard
- Take a central role in the development of partner programs that work for both Flipdish and our partner organizations
- Maintain great working relationships with existing partners - and ensure they have the materials to succeed and grow the Flipdish business
- Work alongside the CMO and peers in the marketing organization on the strategic direction of both the marketing function and the business as a whole
About You / Key Requirements
The successful candidate is both a thinker and a doer. We want an individual who doesn’t just know what to do - they get their hands dirty and do it!
We are open-minded about who we hire, but it’s going to help if you can check most of these boxes:
- Experience within partner marketing, ideally in a Saas or similar environment. Ideally you have direct experience of partner marketing campaigns and structures.
- Some knowledge of the hospitality industry and it’s unique challenges is desirable but not essential
- A strong background in the general principles of B2B marketing, including acquisition
- Ability to balance competing priorities and requirements and exercise solomon-esque judgment
- A great communicator
Our compensation package
- Competitive salary (DOE)
- 23 days holidays
- Flexible working hours
- Bike to Work Scheme
- Taxsaver Scheme
- Access to a PRSA
- Employee referral programme
We also have:
- Access to training and certification
- Collaborative work environment with a dynamic and diverse team — and we do actually mean this and invest in it
- Team-building activities and social events
- Unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance within the company
We are a diverse bunch of people and we want to continue to attract and retain a diverse range of folks into our organisation. We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Flipdish where everyone's voice is heard.
Please note that for this role we only accept applications from candidates directly at this time. No recruitment agency assistance is required.