Software Application Support
Due to the rapid growth of Flipdish, we are looking to hire a Application Support Engineer to join our growing technology team. Flipdish is one of the fastest growing B2B SaaS companies, with headquarters in Dublin and offices in New York, Austin, London, Berlin and Barcelona. At Flipdish we provide cutting-edge technology to restaurants and the hospitality industry, giving them the tools to survive and thrive in a digital world.
Founded in 2015, Flipdish is a multinational e-commerce company that offers a suite of digital ordering and marketing services to simplify the process of running an online store for restaurants, without having to list on food delivery marketplaces. We work with leading food brands globally and make a meaningful difference to their business. Flipdish employs over 150 staff, has customers in over 15 countries and is on track to double in size in the next year.
Flipdish Mission Statement: “To be the market leader for white-label online ordering globally, with a focus on customer and employee success.”
Due to our continued growth, Flipdish is seeking an Application Support Engineer. You will provide support to a number of teams in the company with helping to resolve customer impacting issues and other areas assigned to you. The goal is to ensure there is a quick turnaround with any impacting issues while also managing lower priority issues and tasks.
You will have the chance to help define the overall support process and also have the opportunity to get involved in other areas using your previous experience and skill set.
The successful candidate for this role will be an extremely smart high-achiever looking for an exciting new challenge in a hyper-growth startup environment like Flipdish. You should have a passion for technology, an interest in food, be willing to take on new challenges and input to the companies growth.
- Troubleshoot & resolve internal & external issues or escalate them to the correct team to be resolved.
- Work closely with developers and QA to upskill on resolving issues and providing feedback to customer support and sales on issue resolutions in a timely manner
- Provide data on the types of issues being logged and look to propose areas that can be improved on or tooling that could potentially be built to cut down on the number of issues being raised
- Working closely with other teams to gather information on their workflows and see if there are any ways of improving from a support perspective which will lead to a decrease in issues overall
- Constantly look to improve on the overall support process and work with internal teams to see how they can be supported
Skills & Experience Required
- 1-3 years previous experience in a support or similar role
- Relevant work experience in a technical support, application support, helpdesk or similar support environment
- Working Knowledge of MS SQL Database, Web Applications, and Zendesk (Or similar CRM tool)
- Strong troubleshooting skill set and good experience of testing proposed solutions.
- Excellent organizational, prioritization and problem-solving skills
- Fluent English, both verbally and in writing
- Highly analytical thinking with demonstrated talent for identifying and improving processes
Attractive base salary
Unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance within the company
Employee referral program
Collaborative work environment with a dynamic and multicultural team
We do not discriminate based on gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, civil or family status, age, disability, or race.