Client Activation Specialist
Due to the rapid growth of Flipdish, we are looking to hire a Client Activation Specialist to join our growing US Sales team. Flipdish is one of the fastest growing B2B SaaS companies, with headquarters in Dublin and offices in New York, London, Berlin and Barcelona. At Flipdish we provide cutting-edge technology to restaurants and takeaways, giving them the tools to survive and thrive in a digital world.
Founded in 2015, Flipdish enables restaurants and takeaways to directly accept online orders and manage their online presence and operations, without having to list on food delivery marketplaces. We work with leading food brands globally and make a meaningful difference to their business. Flipdish employs over 100 staff, has customers in over 15 countries and is on track to double in size in the next year.
Flipdish Mission Statement: “To be the market leader for white-label online ordering globally, with a focus on customer and employee success.”
The successful candidate for this role will be a high-achiever with at least 1 year of client-facing activation, account management, or project management experience. Flexibility in being able to adapt to changing priorities and excellent communication skills, both internally with the Team and externally with our clients, are essential. There are excellent opportunities for growth within the company and success will only be limited by the ability of the candidate.
About This Role:
- Manage the onboarding and activation of Flipdish clients
- Work with clients and internal teams like sales, operations, and menu to provide a seamless and positive onboarding experience for customers
- Create new processes to enhance efficiency & customer success
- Influence future lifetime value through higher product adoption, customer satisfaction, and overall health scores
- Manage key metrics that feed into team-based goals around customer retention, growth, and advocacy
- We want you to bring new ideas and knowledge to Flipdish as that will help our customers and Flipdish succeed
The Ideal Candidate:
- A thorough knowledge of Flipdish
- You love working with people
- Ideally at least one year of experience in client activation, account management, or customer service
- Experience in SaaS is a huge plus!
- Must be results-focused with a can-do-attitude
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills - you will be talking to our customers after all!
- Desire to work in a high growth, dynamic startup environment. Your progression is limited only by your own abilities
- Attractive base salary
- Unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance within the company
- Flexible working
- Employee referral program
- A collaborative work environment with a dynamic and multicultural team