Head of Design
Design at Flipdish is at the very heart of why we exist. The company was born to provide a superior user experience compared to similar providers, and has been central to what we offer our customers ever since.
We build whitelabel software for the restaurant industry, across mobile, web and kiosk. That means our customers rely on us to make sure that the experience their customers have lives up to the high expectations of the most brand-conscious global brands.
Due to our rapid, continued growth, we're now significantly expanding our Product and Design team to bring Flipdish to the next level.
What you'll be doing
- Reporting directly to the Head of Product and owning design here at Flipdish
- Hiring and managing a high-performing team of UX/UI designers
- Building on our current design research efforts, bringing your expertise to full effect, implementing a system of client interviews, workshops and testing sessions
- Building on our current design system, and leading the building of new ones for our growing product portfolio
- Be an advocate for data-driven design decisions across all products
- Working to create a long term design strategy, building off our company-wide product strategy
- Helping Flipdish become the global leader in digital food ordering
- You've got 5+ experience in B2C and B2B design, and can articulate the nuanced differences in designing for each area
- You've led a team before. This means hiring and managing a diverse team of designers across multiple products
- Ideally, you've been part of a rapidly growing startup before, and know the growing pains we're about to experience in the design department
- You're experienced in building and maintaining a scalable design system to ensure a consistent UI.
- Remote work
- Attractive base salary (DOE)
- Attractive Equity/Shares package
- Unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance within the company
- 23 days holidays
- Flexible working
- Bike to work
- Taxsaver Scheme
- Employee referral programme
- Access to a PRSA
- Collaborative work environment with a dynamic and multicultural team
- Team-building activities and social events