Customer Success Intern (Unpaid - Spring 2021)
United States or Canada - Remote
Due to the rapid growth of Flipdish, we are looking for a Customer Success Spring Intern to support our growing North American Customer Success team. Flipdish is one of the fastest-growing B2B SaaS companies, with headquarters in Dublin and offices in New York, London, Berlin, and Barcelona. At Flipdish we provide cutting-edge technology to restaurants and takeaways, giving them the tools to survive and thrive in a digital world.
Founded in 2015, Flipdish enables restaurants and takeaways to directly accept online orders and manage their online presence and operations, without having to list on food delivery marketplaces. We work with leading food brands globally and make a meaningful difference to their business. Flipdish employs over 150 staff, has customers in over 15 countries, and is on track to double in size in the next year.
Flipdish Mission Statement: “To be the market leader for white-label online ordering globally, with a focus on customer and employee success.”
About This Role:
- Work directly with our Customer Success Managers to help clients with key business objectives
- Analyze and manage data for the team across Excel, PowerPoint, and internal CRM tools
- Own distinct pieces of Customer Success team projects - examples could include creating business plans or helping to shape client marketing strategies
- Aide in project management by working cross-functionally across global departments
The Ideal Candidate:
- You love working with people
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be results-focused with a can-do-attitude
- Knowledge or passion for social media platforms a plus!
- Experience in data analysis (SQL, SAS, VBA, R) is a huge plus!
- Option for school credit
- Work side-by-side with our management team and get actively involved in the development of an internally-backed venture company
- You’ll earn invitations to Flipdish events and early access to trials of Flipdish products and experiences
- Global mentorship opportunities and the ability to build a professional network