Senior Engineer - Android
Due to our continued growth, Flipdish is seeking an experienced Android developer. This person will join the Mobile team to build the next-generation of our white label Android application.
Your work will be used by millions of people! The Flipdish Android app helps people order food from their favourite restaurants.
The successful candidate for this role will be looking for an exciting new challenge in a hyper-growth environment. You should have a passion for technology and be willing to take on new challenges and input to the company’s growth.
The candidate must have
- 3+ years of professional Android development experience.
- Experience of CI/CD with tooling such as Circle CI, Fastlane.
- A solid understanding of the Android platform and its core components.
- Knowledge of third party libraries such as Kotlin, RxJava, Retrofit, Room, GreenDao, Koin.
- Knowledge of Android design principles, clean architecture e.g MVP, MVVM.
- Proven experience developing and debugging Android native applications.
- Experience with REST APIs and parsing JSON data format.
- Experience of TDD, unit and integration testing.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Competitive salary (DOE)
- 23 days holidays
- Flexible working hours
- Flexible working from home
- Bike to work
- Taxsaver Scheme
- Employee referral programme
- Access to a PRSA
We also have
- Access to training and certification
- Collaborative work environment with a dynamic and diverse team — and we do actually mean this and invest in it
- Team-building activities and social events
- Unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance within the company
We are primarily located in Ireland, but we are a remote team and we will consider highly-qualified applicants from other nearby locations.
We are a diverse bunch of people and we want to continue to attract and retain a diverse range of folks into our organization.
Please note that for this role we only accept applications from candidates directly. No recruitment agency assistance is needed.