Senior Engineer - iOS
Senior Engineer - iOS
Flipdish is seeking an experienced iOS Engineer to join our fast-growing team! This person will join the Mobile team to build the next-generation of our white label iOS applications.
Your work will be used by millions of people! Flipdish’s native iOS apps help people order food from their favourite restaurants.
The successful candidate for this role will be looking for an exciting new challenge in a hyper-growth environment. You should have a passion for technology and be willing to take on new challenges and input to the company’s growth.
Skills and Requirements
- An up to date knowledge of idiomatic Swift, and Protocol-Oriented Programming
- You write clean, concise, and well-documented code
- You have opinions on what makes great code and what makes not-so-great code
- You are enthusiastic about creating well-structured, reusable and maintainable code
- You have a strong grasp of and working knowledge of iOS design patterns: MVC, MVVM, VIPER, etc. What’s your favourite pattern?
- You are comfortable working with large, undocumented codebases
- You are experienced with CoreData, CoreLocation and the standard UIKit libraries
- You have a working knowledge of a modern iOS testing framework, such as XCTest, Nimble, etc.
- You have a strong grounding in mobile first UI patterns, the Apple HIG and a passion for delivering bespoke mobile user experiences
- You can collaborate with other team members to contrive a style guide
- Experience working with legacy code a plus
- You are comfortable with not knowing the answer to everything
- You have a willingness to both share your knowledge and learn from others
- Competitive salary (DOE)
- 23 days holidays
- Flexible working hours
- Flexible working from home
- Bike to work
- Taxsaver Scheme
- Employee referral programme
- Access to a PRSA
We also have
- Access to training and certification
- Collaborative work environment with a dynamic and diverse team — and we do actually mean this and invest in it
- Team-building activities and social events
- Unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance within the company
We are primarily located in Ireland, but we are a remote team and we will consider highly-qualified applicants from other nearby locations.
We are a diverse bunch of people and we want to continue to attract and retain a diverse range of folks into our organization.
Please note that for this role we only accept applications from candidates directly. No recruitment agency assistance is needed.