Customer Success Associate - UK
Due to the continued growth of Flipdish, we are looking to hire a Customer Success Associate to support our UK expansion. You will be joining a small, high-performance Success team based in London (with flexibility on your location, and currently working remotely).
Over the last year, we have learned that things change fast, and we need to help our clients with every challenge that gets thrown at them. Our Customer Success team has helped restaurants make more money and provide a better experience for their own customers.
What we need from you
- Ensure our customers are getting maximum value from their partnership with Flipdish
- Look after a client book of around 300 small-medium spend accounts
- Expand our revenue potential in accounts, increase renewal rates and reduce client churn
- Influence future lifetime value through higher product adoption, integration of our solution, improvement of customer satisfaction, and overall health scores.
- Align with the Customer Success Team and Management Team around key metrics and objectives
- Interpret and drive action on “at-risk” customers
You must have:
- Demonstrable experience in looking after a large book of business, likely in a Customer Success or Sales role
- Proven track record in positively growing accounts and minimizing churn
- The ability to look at longer-term plans and set the direction for clients
- Results-focused with a can-do-attitude
- Comfortable in using data to make decisions
- Consistency in smashing targets and goals
- An open, honest, and collaborative working style
It’s a bonus if you have:
- Knowledge of the products that Flipdish offer
- Worked in a rapidly growing business
What's in it for you
- Attractive base salary
- Unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance within the company
- 23 days annual leave
- Flexible working with an office in Central London
- Employee referral program
- Collaborative work environment with a dynamic and multicultural team
Flipdish is one of the fastest-growing B2B SaaS companies, with headquarters in Dublin and offices in New York, Austin, London, Berlin, and Barcelona. At Flipdish we provide cutting-edge technology to restaurants and the hospitality industry, giving them the tools to survive and thrive in a digital world.
Founded in 2015, Flipdish is a multinational e-commerce company that offers a suite of digital ordering and marketing services to simplify the process of running an online store for restaurants, without having to list on food delivery marketplaces. We work with leading food brands globally and make a meaningful difference to their business. Flipdish employs over 150 staff, has customers in over 15 countries, and is on track to double in size in the next year.
What happens next
We are moving fast with our recruitment processes. Your application will be reviewed inside 48 hours and if there is a possible good fit, our talent team will be in touch to get to know you better and explain the next steps.