Sales Enablement Lead
The Sales Enablement Manager will be responsible for working closely with sales and marketing departments to ensure strategic cross-functional alignment and collaboration across each of our international regions. Their main responsibility will consist of ensuring the sales process is efficient, and that agents are well-resourced with content, training, and knowledge of available assets to actively work and close deals in the sales pipeline.
Objective: to increase sales team efficiency, retention, and performance.
Key results: Measurably Increase conversion rate, increase retention of sales staff, decrease ramp-up time, create and distribute content, create and teach core sales method for the company.
- Report to the Chief Commercial Officer (Founder) at Flipdish and work closely with sales and marketing leadership to assess, develop, execute, and optimise enablement programs
- Determine sales enablement priorities and communicate enablement strategy and KPIs to stakeholders
- Coordinate the development and implementation of educational content, practices, and tools for continuous training
- Deliver effective onboarding and training programs for sales reps
- Analyse performance data and feedback to identify knowledge or skill gaps across the sales team
- Support product launches by preparing and enabling the sales teams to understand and sell our solutions
- Manage various sales enablement projects and coordinate sales enablement activities
About the person
You, the successful candidate, will be a highly organised sales professional who has experience running similar initiatives and positively transforming the sales process. You will be ideally located in Ireland/UK.
- Past experience selling B2B solutions and/or managing B2B sales teams preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in business preferred, but more weight is given to verifiable proof of delivering business outcomes (increased velocity, increased win-rates, improving salesforce performance).
- A strong understanding of the sales environment, including content, automation, operations, and sales tools and training.
- Able to build good internal relationships with sales and marketing.
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Superior organisational, communication, conflict resolution, and time management skills.
- Self-motivated; highly driven to produce results.
What's in it for you
- Competitive salary (DOE)
- 23 days holidays
- Flexible working hours
- Flexible working from home
- Bike to work
- Employee referral programme
We also have
- Access to training and certification
- Collaborative work environment with a dynamic and diverse team — and we do actually mean this and invest in it
- Team-building activities and social events
- Unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance within the company
Flipdish is a hyper-growth technology company (3rd in the 2020 Deloitte Fast 50) that puts hospitality brands of all sizes in control of their business growth with a digital ordering and marketing system that builds brands, grows profits and turns customers into regulars.
With a branded website, app or self-service kiosk, powered by Flipdish’s world-class technology, hospitality brands can directly accept digital orders without having to list on aggregator platforms, at a lower cost and with more control over the customer experience.
Started in 2015 by technology entrepreneurs James and Conor McCarthy, Flipdish is headquartered in Dublin with a team of 150+ Digital Food retailing enthusiasts, 3000 active clients across 12 countries with teams in Ireland, UK, Spain, France, Germany and the US.
Flipdish Mission Statement: “To provide food businesses with the best-in-class tools and support they need to win.”
We are primarily located in Ireland, but we are a remote team and we will consider highly-qualified applicants from other nearby locations.
We are a diverse bunch of people and we want to continue to attract and retain a diverse range of folks into our organization.
Please note that for this role we only accept applications from candidates directly. No recruitment agency assistance is needed.
What happens next
We are moving fast with our recruitment processes. Your application will be reviewed within 48hours and if there is a possible good fit, our talent team will be in touch to get to know you better and explain the next steps.