Flipdish is one of the fastest-growing tech companies in Europe. Flipdish puts hospitality brands of all sizes in control of their business growth with a digital ordering and marketing system that builds brands, grows profits, and turns customers into regulars.
We trebled in size across 2020 and expect the strong growth to continue this year. We are now building out an insights team to enable us better leverage our data and use that data to help us achieve our mission of becoming the clear market leader for white-label online ordering. The successful candidate will be the first insights analyst hired in the company, playing a pivotal role in shaping the insights team and the value it brings to Flipdish.
The successful candidate for this role will be looking for an exciting new challenge in a hyper-growth environment.
What we need from you
- Explore, identify & analyse data to drive business goals, by turning data into actionable insights
- Translate data into compelling narratives, tailored to the target stakeholders
- Build reporting frameworks & visualisation tools, such as dashboards to share information with relevant stakeholders
- Influence the growth & development of the Insights team within Flipdish
- Develop relationships cross-functionally to learn, stay informed & provide insights in the areas which add most value
Who you are likely to be
- Quickly understand business goals and use them as context in providing insights
- Strong data visualization skills
- Highly analytical problem solver
- Self-motivated; highly driven to produce results
- Strong communication skills
What we require
- 3 years experience working as an insights manager/analyst, with demonstrable value-add
- Strong Quantitative and Qualitative research skills
- Experience providing actionable insights using both internal & external data sets
- Experience working with data warehouses, SQL and data visualisation tools (e.g. Looker, Tableau, Metabase).
- Must be proficient in SQL
- Ability to communicate complex information to a range of audiences
It's a bonus if you have
- Experience in fast-growing software businesses
- Experience in businesses offering white label B2B solutions
What's in it for you
- Attractive base salary
- Unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance within the company
- 23 days annual leave
- Collaborative work environment with a dynamic and multicultural team
- Flexible working
- Bike to work
- TaxSaver Scheme
- Access to a PRSA
* Please note that for this role we only accept applications from candidates directly. No recruitment agency assistance is needed.