Flipdish is seeking an experienced Quality Engineer to join our fast-growing team! This person will help with removing the need for manual testing and assist with creating fast, reliable, and (most importantly) fully automated tests for our products.
Your work will impact millions of people! You will also help make our team stronger and our products more robust.
- Create automated functional and integration tests
- Design new regression tests, supplementing existing end-to-end API tests
- Create test strategies, test cases, and test data for automated tests
- Perform effective testing to ensure the product’s stability and performance
- Run exploratory testing, regression testing and smoke testing
- Reporting defects, defining severity and priority
- Design and review of test scenarios for usability testing
- Continuously review and contribute to test plans
- Involve, guide and mentor developers in adopting automation testing during the whole lifecycle of a feature and maintenance of testing framework
- Work closely with Product Owners and engineers to deliver high quality working software
- Evaluate the efficiency of existing QA processes and recommend improvements
- Disciplined and determined
- Naturally motivated
- Proactive and don’t wait to be told what to do
- Always looking to be challenged and do not shy away from change
- Not an asshole
- Friendly and empathic
Skills and Requirements
- A clear understanding of testing methodologies
- Experience with Cypress is highly desirable
- Experience working with CI/CD pipelines such as Circle CI, Jenkins
- Experience of working in an Agile/Lean (preferably Kanban) development model
- Excellent interpersonal skills and written communication abilities
- Able to work with different teams, prioritize tasks and manage time efficiently
- Competitive salary (DOE)
- 23 days holidays
- Flexible working hours
- Flexible working from home
- Bike to work
- Taxsaver Scheme
- Employee referral programme
- Access to a PRSA
We also have
- Access to training and certification
- Collaborative work environment with a dynamic and diverse team — and we do actually mean this and invest in it
- Team-building activities and social events
- Unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance within the company
We are primarily located in Ireland, but we are a remote team and we will consider highly-qualified applicants from other nearby locations.
We are a diverse bunch of people and we want to continue to attract and retain a diverse range of folks into our organization.
Please note that for this role we only accept applications from candidates directly. No recruitment agency assistance is needed.
Flipdish is a hyper growth technology company (3rd in the 2020 Deloitte Fast 50) who puts hospitality brands of all sizes in control of their business growth with a digital ordering and marketing system that builds brands, grows profits and turns customers into regulars.
With a branded website, app or self-service kiosk, powered by Flipdish’s world-class technology, hospitality brands can directly accept digital orders without having to list on aggregator platforms, at a lower cost and with more control over the customer experience.
Started in 2015 by technology entrepreneurs James and Conor McCarthy, Flipdish is headquartered in Dublin with a team of 150+ Digital Food retailing enthusiasts, 3000 active clients across 12 countries with teams in Ireland, UK, Spain, France, Germany and the US.
Flipdish Mission Statement: “To provide food businesses with the best-in-class tools and support they need to win.”