Outbounds Sales Development Representative - London
Flipdish is currently seeking a motivated and driven Sales Development Representative (SDR) to join our fast-growing UK sales team. Your role will be on the front line of the sales process, generating sales opportunities for Account Executives by identifying, contacting, and qualifying potential prospects.
About the Role:
- Responsible for building the pipeline and converting leads into qualified prospects for the Account Executive team to meet with.
- Identifying and generating new business opportunities by engaging with prospects through calls, emails, webinars, and face-to-face meetings
- Cold calling prospects generated via various marketing strategies and tools
- Identify key decision-makers and influencers to target
- Nurture new marketing leads until they are ready to be passed onto Account Executives
- Work closely with senior sales members to grow sales pipeline
- Managing data of prospective clients in our CRM system, ensuring all communications are logged and information is accurate
Who you are:
- Proven Sales Development Representative with an impressive track record in generating new leads and clients.
- Ambitious, driven and hungry for success and quick career development
- You are highly motivated and thrive when working in a fast-paced, innovative environment
- You have proven strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- You are passionate about working for a fast-growing tech company with ample opportunities for progression in the role
- Fun and positive, and want to work with a close-knit team!
Flipdish is one of the fastest growing B2B SaaS companies, with headquarters in Dublin and offices in New York, Austin, London, Berlin and Barcelona. At Flipdish we provide cutting-edge technology to restaurants and the hospitality industry, giving them the tools to survive and thrive in a digital world.
Founded in 2015, Flipdish is a multinational e-commerce company that offers a suite of digital ordering and marketing services to simplify the process of running an online store for restaurants, without having to list on food delivery marketplaces. We work with leading food brands globally and make a meaningful difference to their business. Flipdish employs over 150 staff, has customers in over 15 countries and is on track to double in size in the next year.
What happens next
We are moving fast with our recruitment processes. Your application will be reviewed inside 48hours and if there is a possible good fit, our talent team will be in touch to get to know you better and explain next steps.