Flipdish is currently seeking a motivated and compelling Copywriter to craft impactful, engaging, on-brand product content. You will report to the Head of Product Marketing while working closely with other areas of the business including Product, Sales, and Customer Success to ideate and collaborate on content.
Our product has a story to tell and we need you to help translate the dry detailed descriptions into fluid and compelling customer-facing language. You are confident writing about our product features and technology and turning complex information into easy-to-understand language.
You will contribute to our blog with product content that will attract and engage our target audience, in relation to our products. Our blog is the cornerstone of our content strategy, managed by the brand team. It provides actionable advice, useful resources, and inspirational insights into restaurant technology, management, marketing, data, and trends.
Through engaging, conversational storytelling you’ll create additional assets such as product copy, scripts, webinars, sales decks, and other collateral. You will also contribute to customer success stories that inspire and inform, prompting others to want to find out more about our product.
What we need from you
- Create incredible content. Writing, editing, and project managing content that supports larger marketing campaigns, including (but not limited to): Pitch Decks, landing pages, blog posts, video scripts and some case studies.
- Write copy that’s engaging, connects with people, and brings our product pillars to life.
- Align with your strategy and topics with our product roadmap and sales org objectives
- Where appropriate, ensure subject matter is aligned with SEO.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to produce high-quality content that meets brand and business priorities.
- We are still a small team so your design capabilities are a plus.
The ideal candidate will likely have:
- A proven track record of producing engaging written content for a tech company in a range of forms.
- An incredible knack for hitting every deadline, delivering on what you promise all within an incredibly fast-paced environment.
- Exceptional communication and presenting skills, both written and verbal.
- Unparalleled attention to detail with stringent self-editing for tone, grammar, and spelling - no ‘i’ is undotted and no ‘t’ uncrossed!
- Honed researching ability, asking thoughtful questions, and collaborating with cross-functional partners
- Experience in developing content that can be leveraged across different formats, such as social media, blog posts, video, and website content.
- Confident utilising data and analytics to improve the quality of your outputs
What's in it for you
- Competitive salary (DOE)
- 23 days holidays
- Flexible working hours
- Flexible working from home
- Bike to work
- Taxsaver Scheme
- Employee referral programme
- Access to a PRSA
We also have
- Access to training and certification
- Collaborative work environment with a dynamic and diverse team — and we do actually mean this and invest in it
- Team-building activities and social events
- Unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance within the company
Flipdish Mission Statement: “To provide food businesses with the best-in-class tools and support they need to win.”
Flipdish is a hyper-growth technology company (3rd in the 2020 Deloitte Fast 50) that puts hospitality brands of all sizes in control of their business growth with a digital ordering and marketing system that builds brands, grows profits, and turns customers into regulars.
With a branded website, app or self-service kiosk, powered by Flipdish’s world-class technology, hospitality brands can directly accept digital orders without having to list on aggregator platforms, at a lower cost and with more control over the customer experience.
Started in 2015 by technology entrepreneurs James and Conor McCarthy, Flipdish is headquartered in Dublin with a team of 150+ Digital Food retailing enthusiasts, 3000 active clients across 12 countries with teams in Ireland, UK, Spain, France, Germany, and the US.
We are primarily located in Ireland and the UK, but we are a remote team and we will consider highly-qualified applicants from other nearby locations.
Please note that for this role we only accept applications from candidates directly. No recruitment agency assistance is needed.