Lead Hardware & Logistics Specialist
Flipdish is growing at an exceptional rate - we have trebled our size in 2020 - and the efficiency in how we deploy our technology with our clients is critical to our success. This role will be key in ensuring that operationally we are helping our new and existing clients get the hardware they need to get working with Flipdish as quickly and seamlessly as possible.
We are looking for a Hardware specialist to join our Client Operations team. This role is an opportunity for an experienced ‘hands on’ hardware specialist to develop processes within our rapidly growing company. This includes stock management, stock delivery, hardware and software installation, forecasting, procurement, general hardware support and relationship management with our vendors. The role would see the ideal candidate working with all of our technology and hardware partners globally, ensuring that all deadlines are met.
The ideal candidate will likely have:
- A proven track record of effectively and efficiently managing hardware deployments across a range of geographies
- Impeccable organisation skills, you know where everything is, where is going, and if it's not there, why.
- Incredible client management skills, your customers know you by name, and the quality of work you and your team deliver
- Experience working with EPOS providers (who they are, what they do).
- Experience with Android OS including troubleshooting and setup of applications.
- Skilled in setup and configuration of hardware devices such as ePOS printers, Android touch terminals, tablets, scanning technologies, and EMV readers
- A strong work ethic with a passion for doing it right!
- A passion for technology and food.
It’s a bonus if you have:
- A second language: Spanish, French, German.
- Experience in hospitality and retail environments
- Experience in managing Chinese suppliers
- An understanding of hardware delivery and safety procedures.
- Competitive salary (DOE)
- 23 days holidays
- Flexible working hours
- Flexible working from home
- Bike to work
- Taxsaver Scheme
- Employee referral programme
- Access to a PRSA
We also have
- Access to training and certification
- Collaborative work environment with a dynamic and diverse team — and we do actually mean this and invest in it
- Team-building activities and social events
- Unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance within the company
Flipdish Mission Statement: “To provide food businesses with the best-in-class tools and support they need to win.”
Flipdish is a hyper growth technology company (3rd in the 2020 Deloitte Fast 50) who puts hospitality brands of all sizes in control of their business growth with a digital ordering and marketing system that builds brands, grows profits and turns customers into regulars.
With a branded website, app or self-service kiosk, powered by Flipdish’s world-class technology, hospitality brands can directly accept digital orders without having to list on aggregator platforms, at a lower cost and with more control over the customer experience.
Started in 2015 by technology entrepreneurs James and Conor McCarthy, Flipdish is headquartered in Dublin with a team of 150+ Digital Food retailing enthusiasts, 3000 active clients across 12 countries with teams in Ireland, UK, Spain, France, Germany and the US.
What happens next
We are moving fast with our recruitment processes. Your application will be reviewed inside 3 working days and if there is a possible good fit, our talent team will be in touch to get to know you better and explain next steps.
Please note that for this role we only accept applications from candidates directly. No recruitment agency assistance is needed.