Technical Customer Support Agent - Fluent French
Technical Customer Support Executive - French Speaking
Flipdish builds consumer mobile applications for thousands of restaurants, used by their millions of customers. The application they use to order their favourite food is a direct interface between the end customer and our clients’ brand. It’s arguably the most critical touchpoint for any modern business, and we need you to help take that essential interaction to the next level.
You’ll join us in an incredibly exciting phase of transition and growth, as we rapidly expand our teams in Ireland and across the globe.
You’ll be shown the problems and opportunities, given access to people and resources, and then provided the autonomy and trust to allow you to succeed.
Due to our continued growth, Flipdish is hiring for a Technical Customer Support Executive. This is an exciting opportunity for a motivated self starter who has the flexibility to adapt to changing priorities. You will have excellent verbal and written communication skills to allow you collaborate effectively with many internal and external stakeholders
The successful candidate for this role will be looking for an exciting new challenge in a hyper-growth environment. You should have a passion for technology and team leadership, and be willing to take on new challenges and input to the company’s growth.
What You'll Do
- Customer Support on call duties, including evening and weekend on call shifts. We need people who are flexible with relation to your working hours.
- Deliver friendly and impactful support to our customers via phone, email, Intercom and WhatsApp
- Previous experience of customer support and CRM systems an advantage e.g Intercom, Zendesk, Pipedrive
- Become a menu specialist, updating and maintaining our customer's online menus (including offer strategic advice on how to increase their average order size)
- Lead the resolution of complex, technical and customer service issues, ensuring prompt resolution and happy customers
- Create knowledge base materials to ensure our customers are empowered with the knowledge to make the most out of their Flipdish system
- Build positive working relationships with our diverse, international customer base
- Log new feature requests and bugs with our product and QA teams
- You will work with our customer success team to help our clients grow their online sales through the Flipdish platform by showing initiative and ‘out of the box’ thinking
- Reasoned. You can make a decision and defend it confidently, based on a thorough understanding of business and product development
- Energised but calm in dynamic situations
- Disciplined and determined, and motivated by team success
- Friendly, empathetic, and considerate
- Fluent French and fluent English
- Understand the market Flipdish operates in with prime time for takeaways
- Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Minimum 1-2 years’ experience in a customer service environment ideally in a technical support role (Tier 2)
- Experience resolving complex technical issues for customers in a timely manner
- Excellent people skills
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn
- Competitive salary (DOE)
- 23 days holidays
- Flexible working hours
- Flexible working from home
- Bike to work
- Taxsaver Scheme
- Employee referral programme
- Access to a PRSA
We also have
- Access to training and certification
- Collaborative work environment with a dynamic and diverse team — and we do actually mean this and invest in it
- Team-building activities and social events
- Unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance within the company
We are primarily located in Ireland, but we are a remote team and we will consider highly-qualified applicants from other nearby locations.
We are a diverse bunch of people and we want to continue to attract and retain a diverse range of folks into our organization.
Please note that for this role we only accept applications from candidates directly. No recruitment agency assistance is needed.
Flipdish is a hyper growth technology company (3rd in the 2020 Deloitte Fast 50) who puts hospitality brands of all sizes in control of their business growth with a digital ordering and marketing system that builds brands, grows profits and turns customers into regulars.
With a branded website, app or self-service kiosk, powered by Flipdish’s world-class technology, hospitality brands can directly accept digital orders without having to list on aggregator platforms, at a lower cost and with more control over the customer experience.
Started in 2015 by technology entrepreneurs James and Conor McCarthy, Flipdish is headquartered in Dublin with a team of 150+ Digital Food retailing enthusiasts, 3000 active clients across 12 countries with teams in Ireland, UK, Spain, France, Germany and the US.
Flipdish Mission Statement: “To provide food businesses with the best-in-class tools and support they need to win.”