Web Project Coordinator
Flipdish is growing at an exceptional rate - we have trebled our size in 2020 - and like any business, has naturally suffered the growing pains of matching this with operational resilience. This role will be key in ensuring that operationally we are delivering with maximal efficiency whilst also looking across the business to ensure we are capable of scaling that delivery at extraordinary pace.
The successful candidate will be directly responsible for:
- Adding the ordering system to the clients websites
- Manage DNS records
- Work on a variety of Projects such as new website designs, developing plugins and API integrations
- Assist other Teams with website requests
- Manage domain purchases and transfers
- Communicate with clients when necessary by phone or email
The Ideal candidate will likely have:
- Very good knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Experience in Web Design
- Knowledge in React
- Interested in working in a dynamic high growth startup
- Ability to work flexible hours and is able to work on Sundays
- Works well as part of a team
It’s a bonus if you have:
- Fluent in French/Spanish/Portuguese
- Experience in using a variety of CMS
- Competitive salary (DOE)
- 23 days holidays
- Flexible working hours
- Flexible working from home
- Bike to work
- Taxsaver Scheme
- Employee referral programme
- Access to a PRSA
We also have
- Access to training and certification
- Collaborative work environment with a dynamic and diverse team — and we do actually mean this and invest in it
- Team-building activities and social events
- Unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance within the company
Flipdish Mission Statement: “To provide food businesses with the best-in-class tools and support they need to win.”
Flipdish is a hyper growth technology company (3rd in the 2020 Deloitte Fast 50) who puts hospitality brands of all sizes in control of their business growth with a digital ordering and marketing system that builds brands, grows profits and turns customers into regulars.
With a branded website, app or self-service kiosk, powered by Flipdish’s world-class technology, hospitality brands can directly accept digital orders without having to list on aggregator platforms, at a lower cost and with more control over the customer experience.
Started in 2015 by technology entrepreneurs James and Conor McCarthy, Flipdish is headquartered in Dublin with a team of 150+ Digital Food retailing enthusiasts, 3000 active clients across 12 countries with teams in Ireland, UK, Spain, France, Germany and the US.
We are primarily located in Ireland and the UK, but we are a remote team and we will consider highly-qualified applicants from other nearby locations.
What happens next
We are moving fast with our recruitment processes. Your application will be reviewed inside 3 working days and if there is a possible good fit, our talent team will be in touch to get to know you better and explain next steps.
Please note that for this role we only accept applications from candidates directly. No recruitment agency assistance is needed.