Flipdish is one of the fastest-growing tech companies in Europe. Flipdish puts hospitality brands of all sizes in control of their business growth with a digital ordering and marketing system that builds brands, grows profits, and turns customers into regulars.
Flipdish trebled in size across 2020 and expect that strong growth to continue. As a result of this growth, we are growing our finance team to ensure our financial position & outlook is effectively communicated to the relevant stakeholders.
This role will be working within the financial planning & analysis team, playing an important role in:
- analysing current trading performance
- updating departmental & regional forecasts
- ensuring opportunity/risk is highlighted, communicated & understood
- coordinating the budgeting process
The successful candidate for this role will be looking for an exciting new challenge in a hyper-growth environment.
Who you are likely to be
- Have a good grounding in accounting & financial planning
- Enjoy collaborating cross functionally & interested in learning about how different areas of a business work
- Can work to deadlines & manage priorities
- Will use your own initiative to continuously improve our processes & models
- Confident in expressing your views on areas of opportunity/risk you identify
What is a necessity
- Experience either within a fast growing or B2B software business
- F,P&A or commercial finance experience
- 1-3 years experience.
It's a bonus if you have
- Added a cover letter to the application outlining why you feel you are a good fit for the role
What's in it for you
- Attractive base salary
- Unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance within the company
- 23 days annual leave
- Collaborative work environment with a dynamic and multicultural team
- Flexible working
- Bike to work
- TaxSaver Scheme
- Access to a PRSA
* Please note that for this role we only accept applications from candidates directly. No recruitment agency assistance is needed.