Technical Project Manager/Operations Lead
Flipdish is growing at an exceptional rate - we have trebled our size in 2020 - and like any business, the flow of information is critical to our success. This role will be key in ensuring that operationally we are delivering with maximal efficiency and information is passing between onboarding and technical teams.
This hire will report to the CFO and take control of two departments ensuring they are running smoothly, understanding development cycles and the processes involved in bringing websites and apps to life, translating technical requirements to non-technical teams (and vice-versa), hitting key metrics, and assisting our sales and onboarding teams in getting new customers in all regions live and active as soon as possible.
What we need from you
- Lead teams building client websites and ordering platforms
- Drive resilience within Flipdishes process to support rapid growth and geographical expansion
- Drive efficiencies across Flipdishes operational day to day delivery
- Create/improve and develop processes and internal controls across all departments
- Development and interpreting data and key metrics and KPIs within the operations teams
- Lead employees to encourage maximum performance and dedication
- Set comprehensive goals for performance and growth for all members within the operations departments
- Scale both the internal and remote teams for Flipdish
The ideal candidate will likely have
- Proven track record of managing projects involving technical and non technical workstreams
- Good understanding of programming principles and languages, able to articulate and translate requirements to non technical teams
- Solid and repeatedly demonstrated problem solving abilities and evidence of use analytical skills to determine future actions and assess past decisions
- Experience of communicating and engaging with senior management as part of a product development cycles
- Ability to build strong relationships at all levels of the business. Significant experience (multiple projects) of leading meetings and ensuring that stakeholders are able to contribute to projects
- Must be able to drive teams to deliver targets
- Confident and able to speak out against the crowd and support their opinions with strong reasoning, analysis and evidence
- Influential communicator, used to presenting to boards and motivating cross functional teams
- Working knowledge of data analysis and performance/operation metrics
- Able to give examples of successfully leading teams through periods of growth
- Previous experience working directly with clients in a B2B environment
- Flexible and can-do attitude
It’s a bonus if you have
- Have come from a consultancy background
- Worked in the tech sector with a "start up" or "scale up" across multiple territories
- Six sigma/prince2 or other process/project management qualification
- Knowledge of the products that Flipdish offer
What's in it for you
- Competitive salary (DOE)
- 23 days holidays
- Flexible working hours
- Flexible working from home
- Bike to work
- Taxsaver Scheme
- Employee referral programme
- Access to a PRSA
We also have
- Access to training and certification
- Collaborative work environment with a dynamic and diverse team — and we do actually mean this and invest in it
- Team-building activities and social events
- Unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance within the company
Flipdish is a hyper growth technology company (3rd in the 2020 Deloitte Fast 50) who puts hospitality brands of all sizes in control of their business growth with a digital ordering and marketing system that builds brands, grows profits and turns customers into regulars.
With a branded website, app or self-service kiosk, powered by Flipdish’s world-class technology, hospitality brands can directly accept digital orders without having to list on aggregator platforms, at a lower cost and with more control over the customer experience.
Started in 2015 by technology entrepreneurs James and Conor McCarthy, Flipdish is headquartered in Dublin with a team of 150+ Digital Food retailing enthusiasts, 3000 active clients across 12 countries with teams in Ireland, UK, Spain, France, Germany and the US.
Flipdish Mission Statement: “To provide food businesses with the best-in-class tools and support they need to win.”
We are primarily located in Ireland, but we are a remote team and we will consider highly-qualified applicants from other nearby locations.
We are a diverse bunch of people and we want to continue to attract and retain a diverse range of folks into our organization.
Please note that for this role we only accept applications from candidates directly. No recruitment agency assistance is needed.
What happens next
We are moving fast with our recruitment processes. Your application will be reviewed inside 48hours and if there is a possible good fit, our talent team will be in touch to get to know you better and explain next steps.