Revenue Operations Manager
Flipdish is growing at an exceptional rate - we have trebled our size in 2020 - and we have great plans to continue this growth. Getting in front of our customers and ensuring a smooth sales process across all our territories is critical to this.
The Revenue Operations Manager is responsible for ensuring our sales and marketing engine runs smoothly, with a particular focus on choosing, optimising, integrating, and maintaining the technology stack (CRM, marketing automation software etc) that we use at Flipdish.
The successful candidate will ensure that we have the right tools in place, that data relating to our marketing, sales, and customer success process flows smoothly to the people that need it, and that the right processes are in place to ensure that ‘no lead/customer is left behind and that the journey from awareness to close to growth is as seamless as possible.
What we need from you
- Choose marketing automation and customer relationship management (CRM) software - and any other appropriate technologies/products
- Ensure these platforms work seamlessly together - including the practical work of building technical integrations where necessary
- Develop and maintain processes that get the right data in front of the right person
- Support reporting and insight relating to the revenue generation function
All this, whilst working closely with the Co-founder, and commercial teams.
The successful candidate is both a thinker and a doer. We want an individual who doesn’t just know what to do - they get their hands dirty and do it!
- Several years experience in CRM and marketing automation administration
- Hands-on knowledge of multiple CRM and marketing automation platforms
- In an ideal world, you’ve worked with Salesforce, Zendesk, and Hubspot before.
- A strong technical background and curiosity about how technology supports processes
- A clear, concise and accurate communicator
- High internal locus of control
- Cares deeply about the success of the company
- Willingness and ability to change mind about long held beliefs based on new information and sound logic
It’s a bonus if you have:
- Have come from a consultancy background
- Worked in the tech sector with a "start up" or "scale up" across multiple territories
- Knowledge of the products that Flipdish offer
What's in it for you
- Competitive salary (DOE)
- 23 days holidays
- Flexible working hours
- Flexible working from home
- Bike to work
- Taxsaver Scheme
- Employee referral programme
- Access to a PRSA
We also have
- Access to training and certification
- Collaborative work environment with a dynamic and diverse team — and we do actually mean this and invest in it
- Team-building activities and social events
- Unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance within the company
Flipdish is a hyper-growth technology company (3rd in the 2020 Deloitte Fast 50) that puts hospitality brands of all sizes in control of their business growth with a digital ordering and marketing system that builds brands, grows profits, and turns customers into regulars.
With a branded website, app, or self-service kiosk, powered by Flipdish’s world-class technology, hospitality brands can directly accept digital orders without having to list on aggregator platforms, at a lower cost and with more control over the customer experience.
Started in 2015 by technology entrepreneurs James and Conor McCarthy, Flipdish is headquartered in Dublin with a team of 150+ Digital Food retailing enthusiasts, 3000 active clients across 12 countries with teams in Ireland, UK, Spain, France, Germany and the US.
Flipdish Mission Statement: “To provide food businesses with the best-in-class tools and support they need to win.”
We are primarily located in Ireland, but we are a remote team and we will consider highly-qualified applicants from other nearby locations.
We are a diverse bunch of people and we want to continue to attract and retain a diverse range of folks into our organization.
Please note that for this role we only accept applications from candidates directly. No recruitment agency assistance is needed.
What happens next
We are moving fast with our recruitment processes. Your application will be reviewed inside 48hours and if there is a possible good fit, our talent team will be in touch to get to know you better and explain next steps.