Revenue Operations Manager
You’re an accomplished revenue operations leader.
After successfully growing a high functioning revenue operations team or as a strong number two, you’re now looking for the opportunity to build the function from scratch and on a bigger scale.
You have exceptional analytical and project management skills. You’re curious, proactive, and have an open mind to find problems and solve them quickly. You’re just as comfortable operating at a strategic thinking level as you are getting your hands dirty and stuck in the details.
You communicate very well at all levels of an organisation and have the ability to change minds about long-held beliefs based on new information and sound logic. You’re comfortable operating with very little direction.
When you’re looking for the right opportunity, timing is nearly everything. Come in too early and the company might be scrambling to find product-market fit. Too late and you’ll have to slot into a machine that’s nearly fully operational.
At Flipdish, the right timing is now. Our customers love Flipdish (see Trustpilot or Capterra), we have great product-market fit and are scaling rapidly, on the back of our recent Series B ($50m).
We’re offering you the opportunity to play a big part in building a predictable, scalable and repeatable machine. The chance to make a huge impact on the success story of a future unicorn.
About the role
Our Revenue Operations Manager will have a primary role to work closely with our Sales, Customer Success and Marketing functions. Reporting into our Chief Commercial Officer and Co-founder, you’ll be responsible for operational excellence and efficiency in our sales processes to enable us to make accurate data-informed decisions to support our growth.
Ownership of four key areas in the business
- Enablement & Processes: Sales processes and training the team on how to adhere to the processes set up.
- Data Integrity: Data is accurate, kept up to date and that we are fully confident in the data within our CRM to analyse and make key decisions.
- Tech Stack: Building our tech stack and ensuring it is fully optimised, talking to one another seamlessly, making the team as efficient and effective as possible.
- Insights & Analytics: Using the accurate data collected throughout the funnel and customer journey, to provide analytics and key reports to the teams, along with insights so that performance can be analysed and decisions can be made for further growth and optimisation.
- Help refine our ICP and go-to-market
- Build out an optimal, seamlessly integrated tech stack
- Build out sales velocity reporting and create a robust forecasting model
- Work alongside the Country Managers, Sales and Marketing leadership to drive and support forecasting up into the management team.
- Proactively uncover and drive continuous improvements in operational processes and practices across the sales and marketing teams.
- Work with the wider sales team to outline and define relevant sales processes, as well as providing the right training for new hires and existing team members.
- Continuously look for ways to improve the sales process and share best practices with our team members
- Drive greater sales efficiency through the implementation of sales activity targets, reporting, analytics and problem solving.
- Enhance sales productivity by enabling the team to work smarter by simplifying processes and improving current tech stack implementation.
- Define how we focus the attention of our sales team and ensure 100% compliance with internal reporting requirements
- Support the marketing function and ensure the data between the Marketing Automation efforts are shown correctly in our CRM. Being able to support the team on analytics, data gathering and reporting.
- Support management by recognising past trends and support in the forecasting of future targets.
- Support the senior leadership team on reporting that is linked to the CRM data - this will include month end reporting, quarter end reporting, forecasting and market analysis.
- The role has a broad responsibility to look after the customer journey and will require you to also work with our Customer Success, Partnerships and Product teams.
Flipdish Mission Statement: “To provide food businesses with the best-in-class tools and support they need to win.”
Flipdish is a hyper growth technology company (3rd in the 2020 Deloitte Fast 50) who puts hospitality brands of all sizes in control of their business growth with a digital ordering and marketing system that builds brands, grows profits and turns customers into regulars.
With a branded website, app or self-service kiosk, powered by Flipdish’s world-class technology, hospitality brands can directly accept digital orders without having to list on aggregator platforms, at a lower cost and with more control over the customer experience.
Started in 2015 by technology entrepreneurs James and Conor McCarthy, Flipdish is headquartered in Dublin with a team of 150+, 3000 active clients across 12 countries with teams in Ireland, UK, Spain, France, Germany and the US.
We are primarily located in Ireland and the UK, but we are a remote team and we will consider highly-qualified applicants from other nearby locations.
What happens next
We are moving fast with our recruitment processes. Your application will be reviewed inside 48 hours and if there is a possible good fit, our talent team will be in touch to get to know you better and explain next steps.
Please note that for this role we only accept applications from candidates directly. No recruitment agency assistance is needed.