Global Enterprise Account Executive
Flipdish is currently seeking a Global Enterprise Account Executive to join our fast-growing International Team. You will be responsible for taking control of and growing existing global enterprise accounts and developing new accounts.
What we need from you
- You will be given a handful of global enterprise accounts to nurture and grow
- Use your excellent relationship building, world-class communication and organisation, and sales skills, to grow these accounts
- Be constantly hunting and find new opportunities
- Analyse competition and customers to determine potential growth opportunities
- Proactively collaborate with Flipdish sales and management teams
- Communicate and attend meetings with major accounts regularly to develop and improve business relationships
What we are looking for:
You are a high-performing and driven sales professional - with relevant experience - motivated to join a dynamic and fast-growing tech company. You work very well with others, you are compassionate, and you can get the best out of your colleagues. Your standards are high; you are simply world-class at what you do. The pace is rapid, the work is stimulating and innovation is expected — and that suits you.
- Proven track record of achieving and exceeding enterprise sales targets preferably in the Food/Hospitality industry
- Strong SaaS experience gained within a software environment working with enterprise clients
- Demonstrable leadership skills
- Problem-solving and decision-making ability
- Ability to meet deadlines and be flexible in working
- Excellent interpersonal and strong negotiation skills
- Clear, concise and accurate written and verbal communicator
It’s a bonus if you have:
- Have come from a consultancy background
- Worked in the tech sector with a "start up" or "scale up" across multiple territories
- Knowledge of the products that Flipdish offer
What's in it for you:
- Competitive salary (DOE)
- 23 days holidays
- Flexible working hours
- Flexible working from home
- Bike to work
- Taxsaver Scheme
- Employee referral programme
- Access to a PRSA
We also have
- Access to training and certification
- Collaborative work environment with a dynamic and diverse team — and we do actually mean this and invest in it
- Team-building activities and social events
- Unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance within the company
Flipdish is a hyper-growth technology company (3rd in the 2020 Deloitte Fast 50) that puts hospitality brands of all sizes in control of their business growth with a digital ordering and marketing system that builds brands, grows profits, and turns customers into regulars.
With a branded website, app, or self-service kiosk, powered by Flipdish’s world-class technology, hospitality brands can directly accept digital orders without having to list on aggregator platforms, at a lower cost and with more control over the customer experience.
Started in 2015 by technology entrepreneurs James and Conor McCarthy, Flipdish is headquartered in Dublin with a team of 150+ Digital Food retailing enthusiasts, 3000 active clients across 12 countries with teams in Ireland, UK, Spain, France, Germany and the US.
Flipdish Mission Statement: “To provide food businesses with the best-in-class tools and support they need to win.”
We are primarily located in Ireland, but we are a remote team and we will consider highly-qualified applicants from other nearby locations.
We are a diverse bunch of people and we want to continue to attract and retain a diverse range of folks into our organization.
Please note that for this role we only accept applications from candidates directly. No recruitment agency assistance is needed.
What happens next
We are moving fast with our recruitment processes. Your application will be reviewed inside 48hours and if there is a possible good fit, our talent team will be in touch to get to know you better and explain next steps.