Sales Development Manager
You're an up-and-coming Sales Development leader, looking for the right opportunity to accelerate your career.
Having coached, developed and led a team of highly successful outbound SDRs, you’re now looking for more in your career.
To you, more means you taking the reins and building the SDR function from the ground up.
When you’re looking for the right opportunity, timing is nearly everything. Come in too early and you might be scrambling as the company doesn’t have product-market fit. Too late and you’ll have to slot in to a machine that’s nearly fully operational.
At Flipdish, the right timing is now. We have great product-market fit and are scaling rapidly in the UK, on the back of our recent Series B ($50m). Our customers love Flipdish (see Trustpilot or Capterra) and our small team of three SDRs are booking more meetings that you can probably imagine.
We now need a leader to join us and build out the sales development function from the ground up. Build our playbook, recommend the right tech stack, build out prospecting cadences, hire a brilliant team and coach them to new heights.
What we need from you
- Own the top of the sales funnel, making sure there are enough leads in the pipeline to make target
- Recruit, onboard, train high performing SDRs
- Motivate, and manage a high performing team
- Coach SDRs and help them discover the right answers for themselves
- Build our prospecting playbook
- Recommend tech stack
- Create prospecting cadences
- Roll up your sleeves and get stuck in for your team, especially in the early stages.
- Teach structure, organisation and core prospecting skills and methodology
- Provide tonnes of open, honest and direct feedback to your team, guidance and regular check-ins.
- Understand how our cadences are performing, analysing things like conversion rates and constantly iterating on improving our outreach.
The Ideal candidate will likely have
- Excelled in their first role leading and coaching a team of SDRs.
- An outstanding track record as an outbound SDR
- Experience and understanding of high volume sales.
- Great communication skills
- Drive and ambition to build a high performing sales development function from the ground up
- A proven ability to quickly adapt to changes and navigate ambiguity in a fast-growth environment
Flipdish Mission Statement: “To provide food businesses with the best-in-class tools and support they need to win.”
Flipdish is a hyper growth technology company (3rd in the 2020 Deloitte Fast 50) who puts hospitality brands of all sizes in control of their business growth with a digital ordering and marketing system that builds brands, grows profits and turns customers into regulars.
With a branded website, app or self-service kiosk, powered by Flipdish’s world-class technology, hospitality brands can directly accept digital orders without having to list on aggregator platforms, at a lower cost and with more control over the customer experience.
Started in 2015 by technology entrepreneurs James and Conor McCarthy, Flipdish is headquartered in Dublin with a team of 150+, 3000 active clients across 12 countries with teams in Ireland, UK, Spain, France, Germany and the US.
We are primarily located in Ireland and the UK, but we are a remote team and we will consider highly-qualified applicants from other nearby locations.
What happens next
We are moving fast with our recruitment processes. Your application will be reviewed inside 48 hours and if there is a possible good fit, our talent team will be in touch to get to know you better and explain next steps.
Please note that for this role we only accept applications from candidates directly. No recruitment agency assistance is needed.