Flipdish is seeking an experienced Partnership Manager to work with a portfolio of our largest partners to ensure that the relationship is being optimised for both parties. Reporting to the Head of Partnerships, the Partnership Manager will effectively manage the relationship with multiple points of contact within the partner organisation and coordinate the involvement of all relevant Flipdish teams and people.The successful candidate for this role will be an extremely smart high-achiever looking for an exciting new challenge in a hyper-growth startup environment like Flipdish. You should have a passion for technology, an interest in food, be willing to take on new challenges and input to the companies growth
Establishing effective partnerships with suitable companies is an increasing source of growth for Flipdish and represents a growing source of all new revenue with ambitious plans to increase this via a larger Partnerships Team.
- Increase the revenue generated from all partners managed
- Ensure that Flipdish maintains and improves its position as a valued partner
- Manage and develop effective professional relationships within all partner organisations
- Manage the performance of key partners to ensure continued growth, effective use of processes between the partner and Flipdish, strong conversion of leads, agreed reporting etc.
- Ensure the partner is fully supported, including but not limited to lead-generation, marketing collateral, sales training, product knowledge, product updates.
- Support the partner to extend the partnership programme to additional countries, markets and teams.
- Contribute fully to ideas and plans to improve the effectiveness of the Partnership Team.
- Ensure that valuable insights are provided to our partners
Skills & Experience Required
- Demonstrable experience in partner management with multiple enterprise customers
- Proven track record of working with partners across different markets and time-zones
- Experience within a fast-scaling technology/SaaS company
- Worked in a commercial environment with clear revenue KPIs
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to distill complex concepts into clear messages
- Enjoys working to clear individual responsibilities but is also able to contribute to the effectiveness of the team and support colleagues beyond this remit.
- Fluent english plus a second European language (preferred).
- Competitive salary (DOE)
- 23 days holidays
- Flexible working hours
- Flexible working from home
- Bike to work
- Taxsaver Scheme
- Employee referral programme
- Access to a PRSA
We also have
- Access to training and certification
- Collaborative work environment with a dynamic and diverse team — and we do actually mean this and invest in it
- Team-building activities and social events
- Unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance within the company
Flipdish Mission Statement: “To provide food businesses with the best-in-class tools and support they need to win.”
Flipdish is a hyper growth technology company (3rd in the 2020 Deloitte Fast 50) who puts hospitality brands of all sizes in control of their business growth with a digital ordering and marketing system that builds brands, grows profits and turns customers into regulars.
With a branded website, app or self-service kiosk, powered by Flipdish’s world-class technology, hospitality brands can directly accept digital orders without having to list on aggregator platforms, at a lower cost and with more control over the customer experience.
Started in 2015 by technology entrepreneurs James and Conor McCarthy, Flipdish is headquartered in Dublin with a team of 150+ Digital Food retailing enthusiasts, 3000 active clients across 12 countries with teams in Ireland, UK, Spain, France, Germany and the US.
We are primarily located in Ireland and the UK, but we are a remote team and we will consider highly-qualified applicants from other nearby locations.
What happens next
We are moving fast with our recruitment processes. Your application will be reviewed inside 48hours and if there is a possible good fit, our talent team will be in touch to get to know you better and explain next steps.
Please note that for this role we only accept applications from candidates directly. No recruitment agency assistance is needed.